Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: laadoo

yes sujji..i also think tht Janvi is going to enter into the good books of Surya by helping his mother more... but its not a part of her plan.. Janvi really respects Shivalaali..

yes dear definitely it's not a plan...😊 but something which Janvi also desires to see... ie Shivlali and every other women being respected... 😊 but one thing is for sure by helping Shivlali... she'll not only make Surya admire her...😊 but also make him realise that he finds it wrong when Rana tortures his wife...😊. but he's doing the same to Janvi by torturing her at the hands of Param... 😊
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnk u sujji once again😛
nw coming 2 the epi! Param😡u sicko feel like giving gali's n beating him up🤢forcing himself on her 😭
thnk god Jhanvi used her brain n pretended 2 be unconcious as well as throwing the vase making everyone alert loved how Surya came first quietly ,warily when he saw Param touching her den getting shocked n feeling guilty when Surya came im sure Surya understood the situation he was observing Jhanvi's state and Params reaction n behaviour like i sed b4 i knw nt everyone will agree yes Surya was a part of this dhoka he even sed 2 her go and give birth 2 my brothers kids but i dnt think he knew she was willing 2 stay here whatever she is planning look bk 2 the day when Ammaji came 2 take her with the police Jhanvi declined making Surya suspicious and angry saying if u feel im gnna feel sorry for u ur wrong maybe in his temper he was thinking maybe Jhanvi is like the rest of the women will admit defeat go home as he knws about Ammaji's past nature or maybe he thought she would harm herself but wont go through such a think with his brothers him sending Param into her room dat night maybe he knew Jhanvi would escape somehow who knws except for Surya😆
nw at the edn of the epi Surya shows his true beliefs n feelings 2wards maybe nt women but mothers he loves his mother Jhanvi was shocked n suprised when he was shouting at the son for nt doing more den grabbing his fathers hand when he hit his own mother👏nw obviously Jhanvi has been playing the game wrong nw she knws surya's thinking instead of helping her mil she should make situations where dat girl bulbul makes her mom a misery Jhanvi can like i have sed once before 2 get into Surya's good books n also as she likes her mil she can grab bulbul's hand and slap her making Surya shocked dat Jhanvi would do such a thing for his mother
she can also make such situations occur with Rana and her mil 2 see Surya's behaviour or reaction if he stays quiet but can tell he is feeling helpless nt apeaking up 2 his father Jhanvi cant taunt Surya saying wow dat day u was telling dat kid he wasnt a man or anything as he shud have hit his father or cut his hands off or summat nw look what ur father is doing 2 ur mother ur mother! mr Surya making Surya's blood boil and slowly slowly he will understand the importance he knws deep dwn but wnt admit dat women as much as he might respect dem he needs 2 make everyone knw dis his father brothers making him see Jhanvi in a diff light understanding what she is doing in dis house and changing mens thinking just as Sia in the old old epis when i was watching kinda did
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update Sujji. Us Param ki toh🤬. Loved that Surya cares for women and i think Jhanvi is smiling because she thinks she can use Surya's softness for women can be used as a weapon to make her plan of separating Rana from his sons work🤔
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
thanks for updates, hates tht param he is such a 🤬 But I must say surya 2day behaviour makes Janvi to realise tht he is not a s bad as his other brothers he may b blindly follow his father but he also on other side agree tht rana behaviour with his wife is worst, surya also succeded in being in janvi good books 2day. Now im sure its only shivlai who vl b reason for their relationship being strong.