Written update 1st dec 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Rana telling that 1st son to be with Janvi is Param... 🀒then Surya... then Kuldeep... 🀒Surya & Kuldeep leave...😊 Janvi thinks in her mind that she won't let Rana get successful...πŸ˜ƒ Param comes to her... he tells he has been waiting for this moment only... and there is still time for the night...🀒. Janvi looks worried...😭

Aditya is thanking the lawyer for bailing Anjali...😊when Ragini shows him the documents...😊 Joginder has also signed a blank paper amidst the other documents..πŸ˜›. Aditya tells he doesn't regret what he's doing and they need to make him realise by doing the same way they did to Ammaji...πŸ˜ƒ

It's night..😊. Janvi comes to her room... Param is hiding... 😲he forces himself on Janvi..🀬. Janvi pushes him away...😭but he continues to force himself...🀬 Janvi gets hurt on her forehead..😭. but purposely drops the flower vase... πŸ˜›and falls on the ground unconscious...😊 Surya hears the sound... and walks towards Janvi's room...πŸ˜ƒ Param eyes Janvi and touches her... 🀒Surya walks in and see this...😲 Param is shocked and guilty seeing Surya...😊 Even Shivlali & Heera come running...πŸ˜ƒ they try to wake up Janvi by puitting water on her face...😊 everyone asks Param what happened...😊 Param fakes that she tripped...🀒 Surya looks at Param suspiciously...πŸ˜†.Janvi wakes up... she fakes that these days she's feeling very weak... πŸ˜ƒSurya leaves... Shivlali takes Janvi to her room... πŸ˜ƒParam gets very angry...πŸ˜›

Janvi in Shivlali's room... she remembers how Param forced himself on her... 😭and how he touched her when she was unconscious...😭. she starts crying and tries to cleanse herself...πŸ₯Ί

Ammaji is lovingly looking at Durga's photo...😊 Avtar comes and tells the route she has chosen is wrong and that the villagers will never support her... 😊Ammaji tells whatever she'll do it... even if she has to do it on her own...😊 they both admiringly look at Durga's pic and smile... πŸ˜›

Ragini mixes something in Joginder's breakfast...😊 she serves Aditya & Gajendar as well...😊 Gajendar tells this is very good... you are serving them all delicacies while you are giving me bland food...πŸ˜†Joginder tells he can't play with his health... πŸ˜†Aditya discusses work problems... 😊and Joginder eats his breakfast... and Ragini looks at him smiling...πŸ˜†

2 men[father-son] come for justice to Surya...😊 Janvi watches this... Surya shouts at the son why did you hit your father??? .. son tells he always tortured my mother... and never earns... my mother raised us... and this guy takes the money she earns and wastes that money by drinking...Surya gets angry shouts at the son... and tells you have committed a bigger mistake than him...😲 Janvi is shocked... 😲Surya tells what you have done today... you should have done years back...πŸ˜ƒ the lady who gave birth to you ... raised you... and this is what you give her in return...πŸ˜ƒ Janvi is surprised... 😊He shouts at the father... no child can tolerate his mother getting tortured... and even if it's his father...πŸ˜ƒ and advises son if next time he does this act again... cut off both his hands... πŸ˜›and if you didn't do it... i'll do yours... 😲 he shouts at father next time don't come up with false appeals and asks them to leave... πŸ˜†they leave...😊 Surya turns and leaves... Janvi hides and smiles ... 😍❀️

Precap - One lady comes running to Ammaji... and begs her to save him from a man...😲 that man comes near ... Ammaji gets ready with the gun to fire him... 😊
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank god...for today..jhanvi has protected herself from param...but what about remaining 4 days...today i just wanted to hit param on his face😑...he has such a disgusting character..he is forcing himself on jhanvi...ridiculous... 😑😑😑

Rams3697 thumbnail
surya was seemed to be suspicious about what param said..(that jhanvi has fallen down while doing something)...becoz he has seen the scene what param was doing with jhanvi...so he looked suspiciously at param...& while jhanvi was on the ground like that he observes her..(not in the other sense...)..but he looked as what had happened to her...πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰..liked that observation of surya...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

thank god...for today..jhanvi has protected herself from param...but what about remaining 4 days...today i just wanted to hit param on his face😑...he has such a disgusting character..he is forcing himself on jhanvi...ridiculous... 😑😑😑

Gosh same here Ramya...😊 i was feeling so disgusted seeing Param forcing himself on Janvi...😑🀬 and my heart really went out to Janvi when she was crying in the washroom... πŸ₯Ί even am worried how she's going to handle him for 4 days...🀒

Last scene was a surprise scene for sure..πŸ˜ƒ although i knew Surya would support the son... πŸ˜›. i loved the way when that son told Surya about the way his father tortured his mother... Surya was looking down... as if he was feeling guilty... also it was something he was also going through... 😊 loved Janvi's smile when Surya told father just because you also helped in bringing your son to the world... doesn't make you his father...❀️. she seemed to admire Surya there... 😍 i strangely feel that Janvi is going to enter into the good books of Surya by helping his mother more... 😊

Precap proves one thing that Ammaji will soon start having an army of supporters... πŸ˜ƒ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

surya was seemed to be suspicious about what param said..(that jhanvi has fallen down while doing something)...becoz he has seen the scene what param was doing with jhanvi...so he looked suspiciously at param...& while jhanvi was on the ground like that he observes her..(not in the other sense...)..but he looked as what had happened to her...πŸ˜• πŸ˜‰..liked that observation of surya...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

yes he was suspicious because he knew what Param was doing... πŸ˜†also one things for sure Surya knows Janvi more than others... πŸ˜›so according to him Janvi would never let any male to touch him...😊 so i felt this time he didn't suspect Janvi...πŸ˜†. but was confused what really happened... 😳
Rams3697 thumbnail
today it was also made clear that...surya loves her mother so much...& he would even oppose his father for the sake of his mother...
that scene where jhanvi observes surya when he speaks all this(about mother)...was awesome...😍😍
but why jhanvi smiles at last i didn't understand it...i think it may be for 2 reasons..one is either she was immpressed by his feelings towards her mother...& smiles normally..for the concern atleast he shows for his mother...or the second...is that..now she has some point to geton with her further plan..& uses surya for it
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

today it was also made clear that...surya loves her mother so much...& he would even oppose his father for the sake of his mother...

that scene where jhanvi observes surya when he speaks all this(about mother)...was awesome...😍😍
but why jhanvi smiles at last i didn't understand it...i think it may be for 2 reasons..one is either she was immpressed by his feelings towards her mother...& smiles normally..for the concern atleast he shows for his mother...or the second...is that..now she has some point to geton with her further plan..& uses surya for it

@ bold... i felt both... 😊 she's surely going to do more good things for Shivlali...😊 and also probably make Surya see how his father tortures his mother...😊 not that he's not aware... but Surya has only seen things happening in the open... 😊 he has not seen Rana slapping Shivlali etc etc... 😊

Yes Janvi's expression changed from surprised to admiration for Surya...❀️.. it was really sweet...😍. as for the 1st time there was no bitterness in Janvi's mind... 😊
Rams3697 thumbnail
yes.completly agree with u sujji...this time jhanvi smiles whole heartedly..it may be becoz of any reason..but her smile is showing that she admires surya not fully but for that instant...atleast
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

yes.completly agree with u sujji...this time jhanvi smiles whole heartedly..it may be becoz of any reason..but her smile is showing that she admires surya not fully for that instant...atleast

yes definitely not complete admiration... but it was the start for that admiration... 😊 also it would have been something unexpected for her... probably she would have expected Surya would support father... seeing his hatred for women...😊 but she was surprised to note that despite all that he has love for his mother...😊. and would do anything to protect her even from his father..😊

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Gosh same here Ramya...😊 i was feeling so disgusted seeing Param forcing himself on Janvi...😑🀬 and my heart really went out to Janvi when she was crying in the washroom... πŸ₯Ί even am worried how she's going to handle him for 4 days...🀒

Last scene was a surprise scene for sure..πŸ˜ƒ although i knew Surya would support the son... πŸ˜›. i loved the way when that son told Surya about the way his father tortured his mother... Surya was looking down... as if he was feeling guilty... also it was something he was also going through... 😊 loved Janvi's smile when Surya told father just because you also helped in bringing your son to the world... doesn't make you his father...❀️. she seemed to admire Surya there... 😍 i strangely feel that Janvi is going to enter into the good books of Surya by helping his mother more... 😊

Precap proves one thing that Ammaji will soon start having an army of supporters... πŸ˜ƒ

yes sujji..i also think tht Janvi is going to enter into the good books of Surya by helping his mother more... but its not a part of her plan.. Janvi really respects Shivalaali..