sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
in 2days epi when Rana called for Jhanvi whilst all 3 son's were present b4 he even opened his mouth about her having 2 stay 5 days each with all 3 yani kuldeep,param n surya ,surya was looking thoughtfull deep in thought maybe thinking what his dad wanted but when Rana his father sed ke aaj sey hi did u see how surya kinda gt up looking shocked b4 Rana even mentiond the 5 day deal its like he knew what he was gnna say b4 Rana sed it which 2 me im finding weird why surya wud react 2 dis b4 his father mentioned anything😕i keep watching the video on yt 2 understand surya's mind he is in deep thought den kinda gets alert stand straight waiting when Rana mentions the 5 day deal he looks shocked but stunned at the same time think about it he is a bramchari sab nw his father brothers so he is safe he dsnt say no 2 his father but if jhanvi were 2 stay with him he wudnt touch her for nw😉but param n kuldeep will dats what he and everyone in the family knw nt knwing kuldeep's real liking
as i have watched dat scene over n over again guys watch surya had no reason 2 react as he did if he didnt care he wud have just had dat look the day he married jhanvi then the horrific ordeal she went through with the other 2 marriages😕but he reacted he didnt look disgusted with the idea he was shocked b4 Rana tld what he wished was still shocked when Rana tld everything but was stunned den its as if he regained his senses and gt up with a calm way saying babuji he wanted no part in such a thing n Rana tld him he didnt want 2 listen 2 him surya went quiet
but whe kuldeep refused n suggested param's name did u see surya's face i dnt knw he had a look about him nt sad but a pained worried look watch the video guys again n see param is happy so is Rana n kuldeep but surya has a pained worried scared expresison but trying 2 hide it when he looks at param when Rana says see how much love the brothers have surya looks at param checking his reaction when he see's him smiling happily he has dat look again looks away as if he is thinking nt of param falling for jhanvi's trap but of jhanvi she is tough but even surya would knw she wud have trouble getting out of such a thing i knw its far fetched but of all his faults he does seem 2 have respect for women in such a way n wudnt let them go through dat cant wait for 2mmrws epi though

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I Agree to your last point. Despite everything else, Surya is decent and Does have respect for women. He chooses to not like them but that doesnt mean he does not respect them.

SO yes, he does respect them. And Hmmm thats an interesting point, i will have to go back and watch those scenes more carefully. But from what i have seen so far, hes abit disgusted by the mind set of men who hold a lust for woman. Like Param looks at Jhanvi as a sex object (most of the time) so that kind of disgusts Surya. Somewhere deep, he knows that what is being done with Jhanvi is not right and thats why he wants no part in it.

But im not sure whether he really is worried for Jhanvi because the night he got married to her, he said to go and have babies with his brothers SOo yeahh.
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Zakia... loved you post dear... ❤️ but if you see the episodes when Janvi is told that she has to marry all the 3 and eventually is given injections and married off as well in that semi conscious state...🤬 there also Surya gave painful expressions.. he was the only one apart from Shivlali who was not rejoicing seeing her tortured...😊 we all felt that he would help out Janvi someway...😭 but he didn't...🤢 worst was when even Janvi asked him to get her out of this... after all she's his wife... and how can he share his wife??? 🥺but he declined... 🤢

In the above post... 😊one more point has already been pointed out and ie in first night Surya told Janvi never to come on his way... but he has no issues if she has relationships with his brothers... 🤢so it means Surya won't have any problem presently if Janvi is asked to stay with Param... 🤢

I felt he had problem with Rana's idea of asking him too to be with Janvi... 🤔

But one thing i do feel about Surya is ... he already feels getting Janvi married to all 3 sons was enough... so he would not want one more tamasha...😊 also it may even be that he has no issue with Janvi having relationship with the other 2 brothers but provided she's not forced to... or tricked here... 😊 i feel here again she'll be tricked...🤬 and this time probably by Param by giving drugs... or she herself decides to take them...😕 and here when Surya intervenes as he doesn't find it right when Param is still trying to get close to Janvi who's lying unconscious... 🤔 but still seeing how Surya is... i'm still confused whether Surya would go to that extent... 😕