Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mslucki

i think she is teary eyed cos she doesn't want a relationship with any bro at the moment

u may be right..by one way..but she was looking only at surya with tears in her eyes at that time when he said to keep him away from all this...& he doesn't object the idea of rana for the other 2 brothers
or may be its also because she thought that he would atleast save her from this type of situation...but when he backed out & didn't object rana's idea with the other..may be she lost all hopes & become teary on hearing that..i think(just my view)
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree with mslucki over here, she was having tears due to worst situation she is standing in
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
frends.. i have some ridiculous thoughts in mind.. 😕
Shivalaali requests Surya to save Janvi.. bcoz of his mom's request he changes his mind and tells Rana tht he will b wid Janvi.. After hearing this, Param is sad.. and will mix drugs in her milk or food.. when she goes to Surya's room he won't be there(may b Param will try to send Surya away telling some lies) and becoz of drugs Janvi become unconscious.. Since surya is not in his room Param who was sneaking near, uses tht time and comes in.. And the same time Surya comes back.. Param gets caught..

or may b Janvi is in his room and so Mr Brahmachari will go outside to sleep.. and when he remember that he didn't took pillows wd him he will come back to room.. tht time Param gets caught...

but i couldn't took a look at the room showed in precap.. 😭
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: laadoo

frends.. i have some ridiculous thoughts in mind.. 😕

Shivalaali requests Surya to save Janvi.. bcoz of his mom's request he changes his mind and tells Rana tht he will b wid Janvi.. After hearing this, Param is sad.. and will mix drugs in her milk or food.. when she goes to Surya's room he won't be there(may b Param will try to send Surya away telling some lies) and becoz of drugs Janvi become unconscious.. Since surya is not in his room Param who was sneaking near, uses tht time and comes in.. And the same time Surya comes back.. Param gets caught..

or may b Janvi is in his room and so Mr Brahmachari will go outside to sleep.. and when he remember that he didn't took pillows wd him he will come back to room.. tht time Param gets caught...

but i couldn't took a look at the room showed in precap.. 😭

we just had suspisions that shivlali asked surya to save jhanvi somehow but u my dear wrote out the whole screenplay 👏👏👏
love ur thought, i hope the CV's show it like u sed 😃
too curious for tomorrow's epi!!!!!!!!
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys...

You know how Shivlali puts that thing whichj she calls a drug, away on the top shelf...Maybe Jhanvi took some of that.. :S

Not sure if im right... but i was thinking why was that scene of Shivlali putting that drug away and saying that by taking it a person becomes intoxicated, put into yesterdays episode.

IM SOOO LOOKING FORWARD TO THE NEXT EPISODE!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In terms of Surya. I think he comes into the room to tell Jhanvi that he is not at all interested in her and he came to tell her of the plan they are to follow in order to escape the orders given by Rana...something like that ..Hmmm :S