rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
why was surya in jhanvi and param's room??????????????
what is surya gonna do??????????
why why why...
guys give your thoughts :-)
maybe shivlali sent surya to save jhanvi...😊
maybe surya wants to save param from jhanvi...πŸ˜†
maybe he tells param to be carefull...πŸ˜‰
maybe he just went to say goodnight...🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hehe your 3rd & 4th option are hilarious... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well i feel that's Surya's room... seeing Param's reaction as he seemed guilty and shocked seeing Surya there... also Surya silently walking into the room without knocking is strange... πŸ€”πŸ€”
rani-lucki thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

hehe your 3rd & 4th option are hilarious... πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well i feel that's Surya's room... seeing Param's reaction as he seemed guilty and shocked seeing Surya there... also Surya silently walking into the room without knocking is strange... πŸ€”πŸ€”

u think this is jhanvi's plan to faint in surya's room??
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mslucki

u think this is jhanvi's plan to faint in surya's room??

presently am confused whether Janvi is really unconsious... or she's acting unconscious... or she's sound asleep... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•i feel because of some turn of events Surya is asked to be with Janvi first...πŸ€” maybe Janvi makes this condition to Rana that they need to give a fair chance of allowing her to select the 1st son to be with her... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•and Param is unable to handle the temptation so he goes to see Janvi...😳 and Surya sees this... 😊
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
After watching half episode and reading updates, I feel Jhanvi has used some drugs which Shivlali hide in tiffin in the kitchen...

I am not sure whether she is pretending or someone has given her that really...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

After watching half episode and reading updates, I feel Jhanvi has used some drugs which Shivlali hide in tiffin in the kitchen...

I am not sure whether she is pretending or someone has given her that really...

ohhh that was drugs??? i couldn't follow what Shivlali was telling... πŸ˜†what if she has really taken them...??πŸ˜• maybe she's thinking of suicide now... 😲 and Surya sees that Param is still trying to get close to her despite her being unconscious... maybe that makes him decide of taking Janvi with him...πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

or Janvi has a plan... and she takes the drugs... probably she falls sick because of that... and so she's saved from spending nights with all 3 sons... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

or someone has really give her drugs... and it could only be Param... if that happens... as he was the only one around when Shivlali & Janvi were in the kitchen... πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
rani-lucki thumbnail
i have seen the epi 2x today and in the precap the room isn't jhanvi's usual room -----
possibly surya's room cos he walked in so comfortably
really am confused wether jhanvi is asleep or fainted or pretending---
--she is in a sleeping position which may be due to the drug shivlali put away earlier!
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sujju, whatever Shivalali kept in tiffin that was drugs only... thats why she was ranting against Rana that why she takes such things to house... Now this scene and Jhanvi felling unconscious seems to be having connection...

I watched full epi now, that room is Jhanvi's room only... And she doesn't seems to be pretending...else she would have surely reacted after Param trying to get so much close to her...

I am surprised why Surya has come there?????
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: mslucki

i have seen the epi 2x today and in the precap the room isn't jhanvi's usual room -----

possibly surya's room cos he walked in so comfortably
really am confused wether jhanvi is asleep or fainted or pretending---
--she is in a sleeping position which may be due to the drug shivlali put away earlier!

even i felt the same... that it doesn't seem usual Janvi's room 😊 coz i don't think Surya would walk into Janvi's room without a knock... πŸ˜• or it could be Janvi's room only and she has taken drugs and is unconscious...

vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

good thoughts.
may b it is result of jhanvi's speech. and about room to 28 oct. ka episode dekhana hoga.
Edited by vrashali10 - 12 years ago