Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
can't say wats going on in Surya's mind right now.. he never express his emotions... i'm sure if he melt down for Janvi so early, his character will loss its potential.. but he will, gradually..

Friends, have u noticed Hanuman ji's photo in Surya's room?
though he looks tough frm outside, he is not bad frm heart.. he has concern for his mother.. questions his father if he does somethin wrong.. but loves his father.. he knows the value of relations in a family.. he was silent during Janvi's marriage wid 2 other brothers becoz of his dad..he wanted to take revenge.. but he didn't enjoy tht marriage lik all other demons of Rana's Haveli.. 😑
i think Surya is not as angry as b4 with Janvi after seeing her concern for Mother in law...

But i wonder why he entered the room when Param was wid Janvi? coz.. he refused to be with Janvi for 5 days when Rana announced his evil plan..😑
i think since he is a devotee of God (Hanuman) he can't let anything worst happen with Janvi (becoz bad thing already happend wid Janvi.. her marriage wit 3 persons) ... He hates gals.. but it doesn't mean he enjoys torturing gals.. He wanna take revenge on her.. but not dis way... and there is a chance that Shivlaali requesting Surya to save Janvi frm Param.. becoz he respects his mom, he came to room...

waiting for tomorow's episode..
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yes laadoo, i think shivlali may ask surya to do something...totally forgot about that
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
as said by laado, it may happen Shivlali tells him to save Jhanvi and comes there...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Is it that since Surya is himself against this... will he go to Janvi and tell her that whatever happens... you are not going to stay in my room...πŸ€” and that's where he comes across Param getting close to Janvi... πŸ€”and sees her condition is not good and decides to take her with him...πŸ€”. Janvi is not aware about anything... and she wakes up next day morning to realise that she's in Surya's room...πŸ€” she feels she has been tricked again... and taunts Surya leaving him angry... πŸ€” later she gets to know after eaves dropping... ie Param is sharing his woes to someone that Surya spoiled everything... πŸ€”
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Precap has created so much suspense today! Why Surya is there thats really big question mark itself...