Written update 30th nov 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Ammaji proclaims that she'll free everyone from Rana's torture...😊 now she's fighting the battle alone...😊but if they want they can join her...😊and they all know Ammaji... when she takes a task... she takes it to the end...😊in all their pain and happiness she'll be with them...😊one villager comes ahead.. others stop him... Shera sees this and leaves to inform Rana...🤢 Ammaji also takes leave of the villagers...😊all villagers taunt her behind her back... and they feel Ammaji is doing this so she can again rule Veerpur and torture them...😡

Shivlali thanks Janvi and tells she'll never forget this..😊. and for the first time she was respected...😃. Janvi smiles and thinks in mind... Changes have already started... and there will be more..😃. when a servant comes and Shivlali has to leave...😊Param sees Janvi working in the kitchen...🤢he comes to touch her but Janvi gets alert...😊she asks him why is he here?? 😊he tells he had come to take this apple..🤢. He leaves... Janvi looks worried...😭

Shera informs Rana😊... Surya slaps Shera...🤢. he tells when i send you to spy on the villagers... i expect you to punish them as well if they do something wrong... 😲so we feel that we have raised wild cats and not domestic animals...🤢. Surya tells Rana this time Ammaji has gone too far..🤢. and he'll kill her now only... 🤢Rana stops him... he tells let Ammaji do whatever she wants... she can never win over us... 😡also by this we'll get to know who are our enemies..🤢. he further tells Heera to get Janvi here... he needs to talk to her and his 3 sons...🤢 Surya looks confused...😕

Joginder is not feeling well...😊 Ragini asks him not to go for work... and Aditya will do that work... 😊Joginder agrees...😛Ragini comes with some documents... 😊she asks Joginder to sign them... he signs them without reading it... 😊Ragini gives a sly smile and leaves taking the documents..😊.😲

Rana tells Janvi he wants his sons always to be united...🤢 so he doesn't want any brother to fight for Janvi...🤢 so from today Janvi will divide her time with all of them... and she'll stay for 5 days in each son's room... 🤬Surya tells Rana he doesn't agree... and it's better he doesn't drag him in this... 🤢Rana tells this time he won't listen... and the first son would be Kuldeep...🤢 Kuldeep sees his boyfriend getting angry and leaving...😊he tells Rana that he is not opposing... but he tells Rana let's start with the youngest son...😡Rana tells the 1st son to be with Janvi will be Param...🤢

Precap - Janvi is on the floor...😲 she seems unconscious... 😭Param eyes and touches her...😡. when someone comes... 😲Param turns ... it's Surya... 😍
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallika21890 thumbnail
nice move ragini i lyk it :D
yeah...finally surya cums..i guess to save jhanvi...hopefully!
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU, I hope it would have been surya with whom janvi gets to saty with,. but its younger son param, lets see wht happen.
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update Sujji...Hope Surya rescues her from Param
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnks sujji!
hmmm intresting epi nw pushing everythign aside aamaji param kuldeep anyone and just coming 2 surya😍i dnt knw sumthing about his character is making me restless okkk at the start of his entry n stuff when he took the baby was it durga gt 2 watch the epi yest coz of sujji he seemed pretty heartless but looking at his face n body u could tell dat he was affected by dis come on 2 kill a baby u would have 2 be sick in the head or heartless his father Rana is kinda and other 2 brothers but surya at the moment is good n bad if u get what i mean😕
his respect for his mother love for his father going through such a thing with jhanvi 2 torture her was all wrong but i dnt think surya thought it through at all maybe he thought the first day jhanvi would do summat stupid or flee frm there as he knws ammaji nature she would do anything 2 keep jhanvi away frm dat house and dem!
nw as Rana 2day sed she would share her time with all 2 brothers🤢 jhanvi was shocked 😭so was surya kuldeep didnt care just bothered about his bf so escaped surya had 2 shut up when he refused 2 have anything 2 do with dis by his father nw as param has gt the chance jhanvi is left worried and i dnt knw did anyone see surya's face when he turned 2 look at param i think even he was worried der is sumthing mysterious about surya's character he seems heartless tough hates women loves his mother!etc but sumthing's telling me he aint what he seems yes for revenge he did such a thing but i just think he is hot headed like a child like aamaji sed 2 him called him a bacha😆
coming 2 the precap intresting either jhanvi is pretending 2 be asleep or she is really unconcious but why has surya come in the room 😕dat 2 without knocking on the door knwing dat param gets 2 keep her with him for 5 days n she is his wife also param luked guilty n scared n surya had a look of anger worry can u call it concern disgust 2 n he cant have come in the room as he wants param 2 stay away frm jhanvi wudnt make sense yes he knws jhanvi is clever n will use param but nt letting param have such a realtionship with her wnt make sense will he do the same with kuldeep nooo so why bother coming into her room dat 2 without knocking
i think jhanvi is gnna pretend she is unconcious and make out she is ill n surya will have 2 take her into his room when Rana n everyone will ask surya might just make an excuse dat he will take the turn first dnt knw why im thinking dat surya hasnt fallen for her yet! but im pretty sure he does have dat much humanity in him dat he wudnt let any girl go through such a torture knwing fully well she hasnt excepted all dis frm her heart i knw i knw he is the one who planned such a horrific sick thign with his family but i still dnt think he knew the outcome maybe he thought once she gets her hosh she will leave frm der
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Wow Zakia... loved your post..❤️. i truly hope and desire what you said towards the end happens...😍 but after seeing how heartless he was when Janvi was given injections and married off to his other 2 brothers as well... i have doubts ... 🥺 but still hoping... 😃 i really want Surya to be the 1st... 😭
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update!

I think anything Ammaji does against Rana will result in Jhanvi paying the price inside the house...

😆 Kuldeep trying to get out of Rana's new rule! I have to say Jhanvi would have been fine if she had married Surya or Kuldeep but its Param that is the issue!

The pre-cap looks good...

And Go Ragini nicely done!
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Wow Zakia... loved your post..❤️. i truly hope and desire what you said towards the end happens...😍 but after seeing how heartless he was when Janvi was given injections and married off to his other 2 brothers as well... i have doubts ... 🥺 but still hoping... 😃 i really want Surya to be the 1st... 😭

aww thnk u sujj😛
me 2 u knw what im doubting once surya sed 2 ammaji i have heard alot aobut u when he took the baby durga i think he knew deep dwn aamaji would come i dnt knw i knw it must seem far fetched 😆but maybe surya is being like dis horrible 2 show his family but deep dwn he wants what jhanvi wants 2 change der thinking 2 change der ways he dsnt knw dat jhanvi wants dat he must be thinking she wants revenge but i dnt knw de ris sumthign mysterious about his character hot headed dsnt think when he is in gussa but it all could have a diff meaning dnt u think 😕😃
Edited by sana786a - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana786a

aww thnk u sujj😛

me 2 u knw what im doubting once surya sed 2 ammaji i have heard alot aobut u when he took the baby durga i think he knew deep dwn aamaji would come i dnt knw i knw it must seem far fetched 😆but maybe surya is being like dis horrible 2 show his family but deep dwn he wants what jhanvi wants 2 change der thinking 2 change der ways he dsnt knw dat jhanvi wants dat he must be thinking she wants revenge but i dnt knw de ris sumthign mysterious about his character hot headed dsnt think when he is in gussa but it all could have a diff meaning dnt u think 😕😃

agree with you about one thing Surya gets angry very quickly...😳 you should see the way he was angry and was going to shoot Vikram... and Rana stops him...😊 Kaps expression was superb there... 😃

actually the main problem now is Surya blindly loves his father...😊. although he sees his father is wrong regarding many things like his relationship with his wife...😊. and some times Surya feels no need for more drama when Rana does something more evil... 😊 but he has still not opened up completely yet... 😊the day when he starts firmly believing certain things are wrong and differentiating between what's really right and wrong will be the time when he'll start developing a soft corner for Janvi... 😊
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this leaves me to think why surya was interupting param's happiness ?????? i have to live with this thought til tomorrow...
thanx for the update :-)