if surya starts giving sarcastic replies 2 jhanvi

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys, just a thought
jhanvi sed yesterday after dia left "what the matter mr bramachari u are walking near my room alot these days"
i cracked up laughing so hard at jhanvi's comment... and surya's reaction was a frown n grunt -------so predictable yet so cute
also after that religious pooja the other day surya went to jhanvi's room and says he understands what games she is up to, to which jhanvi says something like,
"understanding a wife is a sign of a good husband"
"i am surya singhji's wife so i should be chalaak"
i was thinking that what if surya turns around and gives a husbandy reply bak to jhanvi's coments-----------------> now it will be interesting to see a bramachari do that 😆
i can't imagine him saying something flirty/dirty/husbandy cos he seems too decent
yesterday when param made the comment about surya sharing everthing with him n hinting to jhanvi-------surya just told param to eat his food with a very straight look on his face---he could have easily given a sly comment or look- but he didn't
so it will be a nice surprise when he does start talking back 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Surya is a very interesting character but yet hes very easy to understand.

Firstly, he has his share of negatives. He follows his father almost blindly. BUT!!! he does not like insulting women openly for example, he cannot stand his mother being insulted and he was not really happy with his father setting out to insult Ammaji and make a mockery out of how her grand daughter got married to three men. He is a decent guy (i agree with you), he has a very clean mind when it comes to women.

I doubt he will be passing any sarcastic comments because he is a very direct person. BUT Jhanvi on the other hand, is really really funny! I loved her dialogues in the two scenes you have mentioned in your post.

There are some characters you love to see get angry and frustrated. And for me that is Surya. The way he walks off fuming is too good! lol! And he does it soo well.