what happens when jhanvi goes to surya aftr kuldep

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys, i'm guessing jhanvi will go to kuldeep 1st to night cos he is the oldest but who knows surya is her 1st husband so he may be the opening batsman 😕...i made a topic on who gets higher status before, "the older or the 1st husband", this is the kinda thing i was confused for!!!! 😆
to irritate surya, i think jhanvi will talk about her nights with kuldeep by double meaning 😆😆😆
she might even show a scratch of a broken bangle on her wrist or a mark on her neck/back 😳
surya will get very angry that 2 the bro's are after jhanvi like bee's on honey :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOLOL! I think your previous question should be answered after todays or tomorrows episode. However, i think Kuldeep might be up first but WILL MOST DEFINITELY make some sort of excuse to get out of it...Coz his bf will torture him too much.

So the first place might be passed on to Surya. And it might just stay that way and Jhanvi may not go to Param (i mean they will bring in some twist so Param and Jhanvi do not go that farrr..because as we all know, Jhanvi is to be paired with Surya)
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: survi035

LOLOL! I think your previous question should be answered after todays or tomorrows episode. However, i think Kuldeep might be up first but WILL MOST DEFINITELY make some sort of excuse to get out of it...Coz his bf will torture him too much.

So the first place might be passed on to Surya. And it might just stay that way and Jhanvi may not go to Param (i mean they will bring in some twist so Param and Jhanvi do not go that farrr..because as we all know, Jhanvi is to be paired with Surya)

well after todays precap it is shown that jhanvi will be "passed on" from junior to senior
lol the way param frooze from touching jhnavi when surya came from behind, poor thing
looks like surya will tell him to have some control 😆
ps totally knew kuldeep was gonna make some excuse :-) he is so loyal!!!
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

precap states tht Janvi will stay in param room but I still think she has a chance to escapes herself frm Param clutches if she give surya hints tht she can easily manipulates and impress param and can get him on her sideif she get the chace to stay in his room and v has seen surya geeting hint tht Param is falling for janvi( on dining table scene ) and surya is knows tht param can easily fall for any girl so he will definately let janvi to stay in his room to keep param away frm her.

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Maya thats a very interesting point of view to the topic. I like it :-)