So No Dia-Shaurya meeting in Delhi...

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Dia came back to Veerpur...so she didn't met Shaurya in Delhi...I personally feel Shaurya character should be given proper end instead of abrupt end...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Phaneeswar
i totally agree wid u even i thought the same that dia would meet shaurya but nthing like tht happened 😔 u r second point even is true tht uf they want to end shaurya's character[god probhit] then they should give it a peoper end
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i knew it

since amma has killed bhanu parthap and the hate we could c in shauriya's eyes whee he divorced dia

so it was clearly that this weak guy wont come back and the show

Luk what he is nt at all week some ppl have immense love with their gardiun and bp's instant death gave him a big shock and he wasnt given even 2-3 days to recover from this shock
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I feel sorry for all the Diya and Shaurya fans, its not nice when ur fav is taken out but i think Diya is going to be paired with Inspector Vikram. And Vikram is later going to be revealed as a friend of Shaurya. Its something i read online.

thats is why there was no chance of a meeting between D & S

Survi same was thing i posted earlier in some diff. Thread shauryya had a frnd called vikram whos face was never shown
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ohh u did, okkay :-) Im glad everyone's aware of this fact.

We will have to wait to see
what exactly happens because according to the reports being released, Diya is to be paired opposite Vikram.