survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The precap shows Rana announcing that Jhanvi will have to spent 5 nights with each brother.
Jhanvi is shocked beyond belief!!!

BUT HOPEFULLY NOW SHE CAN UNDERSTAND THAT SHE HAS NOTHING TO FEAR,

KULDEEP NOR SURYA WILL GIVE HER ANY PROBLEMS. SO THAT ONLY LEAVES HER WITH ONE PROPER DULHA (PARAM)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
With precap, Rana has completely miffed Param's plan... Now she will make big excuse with Param that she has to stay in Kuldeep room's for 5 days and Surya's room for 5 days...

Bechara Param! 10 days ka wait...🤣

Survi, Surya will not give any trouble to Jhanvi???? He wont allow her to step in room itself... Thats best for Jhanvi... But none the less she has to stay there managing his tauntrams...
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
this is gonna be fun :-D
don't wori jhanvi---u are safe for atleast 10 days...
unless surya loses his mind during the last day or 2 ;-)
i feel so sori for param lol
darshana23 thumbnail
I feel nothing gonna to happen Jhanvi... with Rana making plan to make Jhanvi stay with all of them... Kuldeep will back out as soon as his BF comes crying... and Param not gonna get chance at all...

I still feel that Surya is not going to make turn to Param at all. He has seen how Rana has been fida on Bulbul hence ignoring his mother. May be he will be afraid that if girl like Jhanvi make Param joru ka ghulam he will loose his brother. I think he is going to interrupt and make Jhanvi stay with him only to make her life bitter...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Darshu ur points are good. Surya is already irritated by Param giving Jhanvi so much attention.

And when i said, they will give her no trouble, i meant the other trouble. Like they won't come onto her like Param.

Yesss Mslucki: I feel sorry for Param aswell, hes soo sweet!
But i guess Rana's new plan actually does Jhanvi a favour.

darshana23 thumbnail
Survi, Surya is already against Jhanvi being too much sweet with Rana. He surely knows she has plan and he will do something to stop her...