Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yeah ur 100% correct..so that each other would know somethings about them...may not full feelings...but some bonding will be there i think...in those 5 days...waiting for those scenes when surya & jhanvi shares one room...fullfleged viewable scenes would be there..& as u said ...punch lines also...i to think surya starts feeling guilty...but not poossesive so early...& due to guiltiness he may protect jhanvi..from staying with other 2
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

yes he looked awesome... ๐Ÿ˜ also the way Surya said Janvi doesn't spare a moment to pass comments... and Janvi asking him lovingly did he say something was damn cute...๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† come to think of it Janvi would be safer with Surya๐Ÿ˜ and about him suspecting her is something Janvi can definitely handle... ๐Ÿ˜†

yup..!! that scene was too gud..i hv repeated that scene many times and saw it...it was too good...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

yeah ur 100% correct..so that each other would know somethings about them...may not full feelings...but some bonding will be there i think...in those 5 days...waiting for those scenes when surya & jhanvi shares one room...fullfleged viewable scenes would be there..& as u said ...punch lines also...i to think surya starts feeling guilty...but not poossesive so early...& due to guiltiness he may protect jhanvi..from staying with other 2

@ bold completely agree...๐Ÿ˜ƒ that's where soft corner will come...โค๏ธ. and possessiveness will happen when he eventually falls in love... ๐Ÿ˜

Yes dear i really want more of JaYa scenes... โค๏ธas every small scene would be worth watching...๐Ÿ˜ i hope the creatives show their scenes well... be it funny or emotional... ๐Ÿ˜Š
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿคฃ Surya and Jhanvi the snide comments and the shock in the pre-cap highly amused me

Anyways Thanks for the update!

Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

@ bold completely agree...๐Ÿ˜ƒ that's where soft corner will come...โค๏ธ. and possessiveness will happen when he eventually falls in love... ๐Ÿ˜

Yes dear i really want more of JaYa scenes... โค๏ธas every small scene would be worth watching...๐Ÿ˜ i hope the creatives show their scenes well... be it funny or emotional... ๐Ÿ˜Š

completly agree with u dear...hope for jaya scenes cv's try something special
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

completly agree with u dear...hope for jaya scenes cv's try something special

yes dear hoping the same... ๐Ÿ˜Š
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for updates Sujju!! Mera dialouge chura liya...๐Ÿ˜‰
mallika21890 thumbnail
Jhanvi will handle param somehow...nd surya kuldeep wont do n e thing...
now diya knws dat jhanvi is fighting alone...diya shuld do something to support her..!!
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Love 2day epi. I wish it shd be surya with whom janvi gets to stay first.
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnks sujji once again for the update!๐Ÿค—
my my what an epi! btw did any of u notice how hot surya was looking 2day a bit mre den usual๐Ÿ˜
i luved der worried expressions when Rana sed ask anything u want ๐Ÿ˜†found it really sweet she asked sumthing for her mil๐Ÿ˜ญ n i did notice surya's worried expression like he was in shock dat she wud ask n do such a thing n the way he was looking at jhanvi as she was holding his moms hand im sure he has softened a bit ๐Ÿ˜›
when dia came and jhanvi sed can i take him 2 my room surya was like nooo๐Ÿคฃkya bramchari khud kamre mein ane nahin deta toh koi aur nahin aa sakta kya ๐Ÿ˜†whats making me laugh my head off is why was he uneasy when she suggested taking the so called pandit's nephew what did he think they were gnna do๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ
also loved jhanvi's lines kya baat hain mr bramchari nwadays u r seen hanging about my room alot he had no answer poor surya๐Ÿ˜‰
nw as aamaji has declared war against Rana cant wait 2 watch obviously jhanvi is gnna protest but aamaji is gnna go bk 2 her own self cant wait 2 watch!
coming 2 the precap omgg Rana u sicko 5 days each koi khilona toh nahin hain na jhanvi ๐Ÿคขkuldeep was smirking who cares nt like he is threat 2 her kuch karega toh nahin na
what about param?๐Ÿ˜•but but fikar nt im mre den sure the first room she is gnna enter is surya's coz he is the eldest n Rana knws he is a bramchari so is gnna try his best 2 make surya and jhanvi come 2gether but knwing surya first thing he is gnna do is like ee chori dnt touch me my things my bed n in these 5 days i want surya 2 soften mre see jhanvi being nice 2 his mother horrible 2 dat churail bulbul is dat what she is called? n see jhanvi hiding her tears n stuff when the time comes after 5 days 2 leave his room i hope he becums uneasy n after she leaves he comes up with a plan 2 keep her with him but tell his dad any story i want revenge off her anything 2 protect her ๐Ÿ˜