rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Surya breaks the chapati into half...😊 and gives one half to Param with a smile...😊Param tells wow brother you have still not forgotten this trait of yours since childhood of sharing all your things with me...🀒 Surya realises the context Param is talking... Janvi looks thoughtful...😊 Surya signals Param to eat it and keep quiet...😊 Param agrees... πŸ˜† Rana is impressed with Janvi's cooking skills...😊 he tells he has eaten such tasty food after so many years...πŸ˜†he tells today you can ask whatever you want...πŸ˜›. everyone looks shocked...😲Janvi catches Shivlali's hand and tells Rana...πŸ˜› Shivlali has become old now... and i want her to take rest...πŸ˜ƒ so from now on she'll have food when you all sit to eat...πŸ˜ƒ everyone's surprised...😊 Rana agrees forcibly...πŸ˜†Janvi serves Shivlali... then she tells since she has served all... is it ok if she also sits... πŸ˜†Rana agrees forcibly...πŸ˜† Janvi tells from now on we'll all eat together...πŸ˜†

Diya comes...😊 Heera stops her...😊he tells you are Pandit's nephew na... what are you doing here???🀒 Diya tells him through signs that she has come to tie sacred thread to Janvi...😊 Janvi sees her and comes towards her... 😊Surya & Rana also ask why has she come...😊 Heera informs the same..😊 Janvi tells Rana can she take Diya to her room... 😊Rana agrees...😊 Surya shouts What??πŸ˜†... Rana calms him down... and asks Janvi to take Diya... 😊

Surya gets suspicious...😳 he decides to check out himself...😊. Diya starts shouting at Janvi...😭 why did you do this??? 😭Janvi tells her she had to sacrifice or else the enmity between both the families would destroy their family😭 and someone has to pay for Ammaji's sins...😭 Surya is shown walking towards Janvi's room...🀒 Diya tells you listen to me... you are coming with me to the police station...😊 Janvi tells she won't... she'll be here only...😭and she'll change this place... so that one more Janvi doesn't have to suffer...😭 Surya on the way trips over a flower vase which alerts Janvi..πŸ˜› Surya keeps back the flower vase and moves towards Janvi's room...😊 Janvi wipes Diya's tears and tells Diya to tell all not to worry about me...😭. she's happy at Rana's place 😭and opens the door only to see Surya standing... 😊Surya looks at Diya suspiciously... 😳Diya folds her hands towards him and leaves...😊 Janvi tells Surya "So Mr Brahmachari... these days you are wandering a lot near my room"πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Surya leaves angrily...πŸ˜† Janvi closes the door and starts crying...πŸ₯Ί.

Diya tells all do you want to know the reason?? 😭she tells Janvi had to sacrifice for Ammaji's sins...😭 this is all because of Ammaji and my sister had to pay for it... 😭 Diya continues ranting... 😭 everyone asks Diya to quieten down...😭Ammaji tells no let her continue...😭 she's right... my girl had to pay for my sins..😊 Diya leaves angrily...😭

Ammaji prepares to leave..😊 Avtar asks her where is she going...😊. Ammaji tells she's not going to commit suicide... 😊and since i tortured everyone here... i'll make sure that i have to pay for all that here only...😊

Shera is ridiculing Ammaji😑 when Ammaji comes there beating the drums...😊she asks all the villagers to come out...😊she proclaims she'll free everyone from Rana's torture...πŸ˜ƒ..

Precap - Rana tells from today Janvi will divide her time with all 3 sons... 🀬so she'll stay in each son's room for 5 days...🀬. Param & Kuldeep are smiling... 😑Surya & Janvi look shocked... 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Darshu dii... aaj Janvi ne aapka punchline maara...🀣 ie Surya is doing loads of roaming near Janvi's room.. πŸ˜†
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Darshu dii... aaj Janvi ne aapka punchline maara...🀣 ie Surya is doing loads of roaming near Janvi's room.. πŸ˜†

yeah...that was awesome line...by jhanvi...but also liked surya...not at all reacting for it...& went away silently...
Rams3697 thumbnail
hey sujji ...u still there..??
till now ur iconwasshowed in red...πŸ˜•
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

yeah...that was awesome line...by jhanvi...but also liked surya...not at all reacting for it...& went away silently...

yes he seemed calm more... 😊 also he seemed more surprised when Janvi asks Shivlali to eat... he seemed to eat chapati more faster as if some desire got fulfilled... 😊 i do hope the 1st son even if Janvi has to stay happens to be Surya... 😊and he develops soft corner for her at this point of time... 😍so when the turn comes of the other 2 brothers..he protects her from them... ❀️
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

hey sujji ...u still there..??

till now it showed in red...πŸ˜•

yup am there... πŸ€— yes i had signed out in between... 😊
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

yes he seemed calm more... 😊 also he seemed more surprised when Janvi asks Shivlali to eat... he seemed to eat chapati more faster as if some desire got fulfilled... 😊 i do hope the 1st son even if Janvi has to stay happens to be Surya... 😊and he develops soft corner for her at this point of time... 😍so when the turn comes of the other 2 brothers..he protects her from them... ❀️

yeah i do think first turn will be definitely of surya...no doubt in that...but do u really think that surya will devlop softcorner for jhanvi too early...i think this doesn't happen too early...if it happens too early also...we may miss some flavour in seeing it...
Rams3697 thumbnail
in yesterday's episode also...surya was left calm while jhanvi is serving him food...without opposing it...i liked that seen very much...becoz i felt that there some bonding..or chemistry(whatever they say i'm not able to express it clearly)..there some feel in that seen...and even jhanvi also looked very calm & soft seeing at him at that time..& surya was awesome in that scene..& also in that no collar shirt
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

yeah i do think first turn will be definitely of surya...no doubt in that...but do u really think that surya will devlop softcorner for jhanvi too early...i think this doesn't happen too early...if it happens too early also...we may miss some flavour in seeing it...

dear seeing the way they drag one day for a week...πŸ˜† 5 days would be for the timebeing enough...πŸ˜†. also if not completely... atleast i want the start of the soft corner to take place...πŸ˜ƒ. full fledge can happen even later and eventually love❀️ some new feelings towards Janvi so that they would make him feel guilty and possessive as well... 😍

Also JaYa staying in one room would also make them know each other more...😊 punchlines bhi chal jayega... mazaa aayega... πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

in yesterday's episode also...surya was left calm while jhanvi is serving him food...without opposing it...i liked that seen very much...becoz i felt that there some bonding..or chemistry(whatever they say i'm not able to express it clearly)..there some feel in that seen...and even jhanvi also looked very calm & soft seeing at him at that time..& surya was awesome in that scene..& also in that no collar shirt

yes he looked awesome... 😍 also the way Surya said Janvi doesn't spare a moment to pass comments... and Janvi asking him lovingly did he say something was damn cute...πŸ˜† πŸ˜† come to think of it Janvi would be safer with Surya😍 and about him suspecting her is something Janvi can definitely handle... πŸ˜†