survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

ALways thought Param was abit less extreme in comparison to his brothers but he really is a likable character (after watching the maha episode). Hes funny, pretty good looking and is actually respectful towards Jhanvi. I know hes lusting over her, perhaps thats why hes being soo nice BUT the fact that he can get what he wants without the act really makes him seem like a sweet person, who is being quite gentle with Jhanvi.

Although the future track is not orientated around Jhanvi and Param, i still think if Jhanvi was to ever show enough interest, she can totally win Param over and he may actually (really) fall in love with her. So cute how he grabs the juice from Jhanvi's hands, saying "Aap" and "ji" in the same sentence Awww :)

Kuldeep as usual didnt react, he didnt mind Jhanvi handing over food to him.
But it was extra HOT how Jhanvi skipped Surya and went to Param first and than came to Surya. I was surprised he didnt say " I WILL GET MY FOOD MY SELF". Rather he let her place the roti on his plate.

Ohh and i may be wrong, but from where i was watching...Surya was abit uneasy when Param grabbed Jhanvi's hand when she went to pour some juice in his glass. AND the precap is also showing him totally freaking out when Param says, "your old habits have not gone, you still share everything you have with me"!!!!

LOL!!!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
He is kind a cute... but whatever he wants Jhanvi surely not going to give him...😆

I guess he will be running around holding Jhanvi's pallu in future...
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think in the future it will irritate surya that param walks around like a puppy for jhanvi :-)
that will be interesting to see how surya vents his anger on jhanvi or param :-)
ps param is too cute n innocent for words :-)
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes :)

Surya has already started showing symptoms of irritation and jealousy.
He was looking angrily at Param when he was being nice to Jhanvi while she served him food. I guess it bothers him that his own brother is being so nice to a girl he does not even want to see.

I agree, Param is sooo adorable! And although i like Surya, i still think Param is more ideal <3