Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks for the updates, precap seems interesting, I hope surya dosent see Dia, but im wonder how she manges to get in the haveli.

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

Thanks for the updates, precap seems interesting, I hope surya dosent see Dia, but im wonder how she manges to get in the haveli.

dear this time Surya is aware that Diya is in Janvi's room...๐Ÿ˜Š even am wondering what excuse Diya gives to meet Janvi...๐Ÿค”
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I was wondering. Will surya really share his wife. Marriage its about revenge. He said it's ok. But janvi and param will make surya restle$s
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hope there are many more dining room scenes
i love the interaction between daddyji, 3 bro's n jhanvi :-)
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sujju, why do you think Surya is aware that Diya is in Jhanvi's room??
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: whitewitch

I was wondering. Will surya really share his wife. Marriage its about revenge. He said it's ok. But janvi and param will make surya restle$s

dear he got married to her knowing fully well that she'll be wife to his other 2 bros too... ๐Ÿ˜Š also he happens to be a brahmachari so it would least concern what Janvi is doing with his brothers.. ๐Ÿคขonly he doesn't know that he's soon going to fall for her... that would surely make him possessive about her later... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sujju, why do you think Surya is aware that Diya is in Jhanvi's room??

Darshu dii... that's because when Surya knocks the door..๐Ÿ˜Š. both Janvi & Diya are calm... and looking towards the door... ๐Ÿ˜ŠJanvi calmly opens it and is surprised to see it's Surya... ๐Ÿ˜Š if by any chance Diya being inside was something Surya was not supposed to know then Janvi & Diya would have freaked out thinking where to hide Diya... ๐Ÿ˜Š
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh... that way the precap was... hmm, nowadays mr. Bramachari do lots of roaming around near Jhanvi's room...๐Ÿคฃ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Ohh... that way the precap was... hmm, nowadays mr. Bramachari do lots of roaming around near Jhanvi's room...๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Gosh it would be so good na if we get to know that Surya had come there to check whether Param was in with Janvi... ๐Ÿ˜ i know that's a far fetched thought...๐Ÿ˜†
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnk u sujji for the update!๐Ÿ˜›
luved 2days epi param makes me laugh so much with his dialogues n aaj ji shayri totally fida over jhanvi๐Ÿ˜†
luved the scene where jhanvi calls rana daddyji ๐Ÿ˜†rana is totally stupid i knw he dsnt trust her fully at the moment but he totally falls for her lines
param was drooling on jhanvi the hand holding scene was the best as surya luked uneasy bramchari ko nari achi toh nahin lagti ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ
when jhanvi went 2 serve surya hottie his roti he moved bk nt wanting her 2 touch him i found dat hilarious for sum reason normally girls move away but here hottie lardkiyoon ki tara harkatey kar raha hain im sure sab will die of shock the day he falls in love with jhanvi the guy who dsnt like girls touching him will touch dem๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
param's line about the childhood habit of surya sharing everything with him was kinda sick๐Ÿคขeveryone new what he was gettign at luved surya's expression like shut the hell up kinda luked worried cant wait for 2mmrws epi btw have a question here in the uk its only 1:30 and on yt it says the epi was put on 5 hours ago dat means around 8:30am morning time so what time does it air in India?