rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Janvi comes to meet Shivlali... 😊Shivlali shouts at her... you blew this as well... 😭what's the need for lying... you are lucky to have a granny like Ammaji... 😊why did you do this???😊 Janvi is about to tell when she sees a shadow of someone standing outside Shivlali's room...πŸ˜› She starts faking...πŸ˜† she tells this is her house... 😳and she's very traditional by nature... πŸ˜†from childhood she has learnt that a daughter belongs to her husband's family after she's married off...πŸ˜†. Shivlali is not able to understand why Janvi is talking like this... πŸ˜†when the shadow is shown.. it's Rana... πŸ˜†he thinks in his mind...😊 Janvi being traditional is understandable as she comes from such a family...😊 but her changing so soon is suspicious and leaves...🀒

Ragini tells Diya that with each passing day she's getting close to Durga... 😊wonder what will happen when she has to part with her...😭 Diya asks her not to worry... 😊as she'll be with Durga all the time as very soon they'll all be together...😊 she further tells that Durga is very lucky to have 2 mothers... 😊Aditya comes in..😊 he informs that he has re united Mausam with her mother Anjali...😊 It's time for Diya to leave...😊 Aditya gives her money and a cell phone...😊 and tells her that if they need anything... they can contact him... 😊Ragini tells she has a small gift for Tanisha...😊 as she can understand another mother's pain... she gifts her a photo of Durga... πŸ˜ƒ Diya hugs both of them and leaves..😊..

Janvi is cleaning her wardrobe when Param comes... 🀒he closes the door... 😑Janvi asks him why is he doing it?? πŸ˜†he tells he doesn't want husband-wife private things to be heard outside... he further tells he really thought she would go away...πŸ˜† but by not going she has won his heart again...😳 he tells now he can't wait any longer...🀒 he'll come in the night to make her his forever...🀒 Janvi tells don't you remember... πŸ˜†i told you your brother wants to test you... πŸ˜†Param tells i know my brothers more than you...🀒 and it's waste wasting time... 🀒and leaves... Janvi looks worried...

Rana and his sons are sitting on the dining table for lunch..😊. when Janvi comes... 😊she tells "Pranam daddyji" πŸ˜†Rana tells why are calling Daddyji... πŸ˜†she tells Pitaji sounds too old fashioned... so she thought of calling him that way...πŸ˜† only if he doesn't mind... πŸ˜‰Rana is impressed and happy.. πŸ˜†he tells sure... and asks his sons also to call him that way... πŸ˜†Surya-Kuldeep are not liking it...πŸ˜† while Param is eyeing her.... Surya tells in hush tones... this girl doesn't spare a moment to pass expert comments...πŸ˜† Janvi lovingly asks him did he say something... πŸ˜†Rana gets frustrated with Surya..πŸ˜†. he calls for his servants to serve food... 😊Janvi informs that the servants are busy... and she would serve them food...πŸ˜† Rana tells this is a servant business... Janvi tells she would love serving them...πŸ˜†.. Rana agrees...😊

Diya returns home... everyone hugs her... 😊Diya informs all that Durga is fine... 😊and hands over the money and cell phone to Santosh...😊. she also gives the photo to Tanisha... 😊she further asks where is Janvi...😭 Ammaji informs her that she'll never come back... Diya is shocked...😭

Janvi starts serving the food... 😊Param is eyeing her so much that he forgets to place his plate properly... Janvi signals him...πŸ˜†.. she's about to give him juice when he catches her and tells he'll do it himself...🀒 Janvi frees her hand... 😊Surya watches this...😳 Surya is not liking when Janvi serves him chapati... he turns his face away...😳

Diya is told everything... 😭she starts crying...😭 she throws her turban away...😭 and tells she'll get Janvi back... she won't let her live there... 😊Santosh stops her... she tells we have already lost one daughter... we can't lose you as well...😭 everyone tells Diya that they are not able to figure out what's running in her mind...😭

Surya breaks the chapati into half...😊 and gives one half to Param with a smile...😊Param tells wow brother you have still not forgotten this trait of yours since childhood of sharing all your things with me...🀒 Surya realises the context Param is talking... Janvi looks thoughtful...😊

Precap - Diya in Janvi's room... 😊she tells you are coming with me... we'll go to the police...😭. Janvi tells she won't... she'll be here only...😭and she'll change this place... so that one more Janvi doesn't have to suffer...😭 when someone knocks the door... 😲it's Surya... 😍Janvi looks shocked...😲.

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU Sujju πŸ€— Still have to watch the epi πŸ˜†
You know, I like this track, but nonetheless I want Jhanvi to at least tell Diya why she's doing all this 😭 She shouldn't fight this war all alone, because Sia started this fight in VP and now it should be her daughters to finish it πŸ˜”
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update!!

Looks like Diya has become an expert in breaking into Rana's Havali! πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Thanks for the update!!

Looks like Diya has become an expert in breaking into Rana's Havali! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Nikita... this time Surya is aware that Diya is in Janvi's room...😊 i feel this time she has come straight from the front door and not from the back door... πŸ˜†
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
God!!!! Nt again again dia returned to VP uff when will shaurya re enter
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx Sujji for the updateπŸ˜ƒ the precap has me worried Hope Surya will not ask Jhanvi what she was doing with the pandith Ji ka Bhanja in her roomπŸ˜”
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

πŸ˜† Nikita... this time Surya is aware that Diya is in Janvi's room...😊 i feel this time she has come straight from the front door and not from the back door... πŸ˜†

Hmm...πŸ˜† but if he is aware why is Jhanvi all tense?
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

God!!!! Nt again again dia returned to VP uff when will shaurya re enter

I know man 😑... I want Shaurya back!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

Thanx Sujji for the updateπŸ˜ƒ the precap has me worried Hope Surya will not ask Jhanvi what she was doing with the pandith Ji ka Bhanja in her roomπŸ˜”

oho that never clicked me...😲 i thought he just wanted to check what Janvi upto...😊. i wonder whether Diya coming to haveli would help Janvi to escape from Param... πŸ€” or any chance of Surya getting to know that Diya is a female...?? well i don't think so... πŸ€”

and if by any chance Surya does ask her then i want Janvi to give a fitting reply...😳
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Hmm...πŸ˜† but if he is aware why is Jhanvi all tense?

probably because Janvi was telling Diya that she would change this place and all... and Surya knocks the door... 😊