mallika21890 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey wher is diya๐Ÿ˜ฒ...she wasn't shown in today's maha epi with ammaji nd family...is she in delhi??
if yes...den she shuld definately meet shaurya!!๐Ÿ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yea she is in Delhi and i also think or should i say i m sure she will meet Shaurya thr yayyy
but the question is when?? Please cvs please jaldi pura karo humari ic cha
phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

Yea she is in Delhi and i also think or should i say i m sure she will meet Shaurya thr yayyy
but the question is when?? Please cvs please jaldi pura karo humari ic cha

I think CV's should focus enough in Delhi track too...otherwise it will be bore oly Veerpur...
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: phaneeswar

I think CV's should focus enough in Delhi track too...otherwise it will be bore oly Veerpur...

i agree watching the same things all the time gets boring...they should show variation otherwise the show would get really boring

i hope she meets shaurya soon and hope he recognizes her๐Ÿ˜ณ
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I know I am hoping for an even amount of screen space to all the stories now, I mean they have settled into to VP now it is time that all the characters and actors get a chance to show what they are worth...

I mean I am missing all the Delhi bits but especially Diya and Shaurya I mean I understand a which should gain some focus again...

It is all focused on Jhanvi and its never been like that before in Laado and I don't they should do that either... Because there is so much talent in the cast with Adi, Karan, Tanisha, Ragini, Diya, Shaurya and it is a shame they are focusing just on one actor/ character. They should all be allowed to have their storylines also like it was when the whole story was in Delhi every character was being shown equally and every storyline was being focused on...

I get VP has a huge track going on but if all we are going to be watching is Rana testing Jhanvi and Jhanvi coming out of all these tests, Ladoo is going to become a pain to watch... I know they have the Surya Jhanvi storyline but even when Shaurya Diya storyline was developing there was other things happening in the show and I hope that the creatives do the same!
-.Priya.- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^cant agree with you more niki
its too bad they are making the show such a bore focussing on just one character
they dont even focus on ammaji anymore

i know they needed to show her redemption and sia's win against her

but jahanvi and dia both are sia's daughters...so it should be der fight together and not jahanvi fighting alone๐Ÿค”
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KissOfDeath

^^cant agree with you more niki

its too bad they are making the show such a bore focussing on just one character
they dont even focus on ammaji anymore

i know they needed to show her redemption and sia's win against her

but jahanvi and dia both are sia's daughters...so it should be der fight together and not jahanvi fighting alone๐Ÿค”

Though I don't mind the VP track I can understand you people pretty good ๐Ÿ˜† It's really weird that they don't show Shaurya anymore (actually, from all Delhi characters it's only Shaurya I mind not to be shown) - hopefully, Dia'll meet him - as Pooja said ๐Ÿ˜Š
@bold: Finally someone pointing out the obvious! This fact is disturbing me for a long time I like Jhanvi, she's my fav, but still I mind her fighting all alone in VP ๐Ÿ˜ต I know, Dia isn't as strong or confident as Jhanvi and Dia knows this as well, but still for Jhanvi Dia could do a lot (just as Jhanvi did for her) - therefore Jhanvi should at least tell Dia about her plan and they should fight together and fulfil their mother's dream ๐Ÿ˜ณ