Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks Darshu for a quick and good update and I feel that as Rana keeps testing Jhanvi and as situations get tougher for her also with the other 2 bros ... Surya will develop protective instincts for her which will lead to both of them falling for each other...

Param will not succeed and I am interested in knowing how Jhanvi will use her smarts again this time...
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved the surya-jhanvi interaction :-) ---------> hope it continues for a while !
it was kinda funny when surya just left angry cos of jhanvi's irritating wifey talks
agreed with sana786a, jhanvi should mix sleeping pills in params milk n then act all shy in the morning-----this will totally make param her slave!!!!!
i bet surya will be pissed off in the morning :-D
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot Darshu dii for the updates... πŸ€—

Gosh JaYa scene was damn good...❀️ especially the punchlines Janvi was using... πŸ˜†boy that so reminded me of Sarja's punchlines πŸ˜†she really makes Surya all the more frustrated...😳. the reason being he feels defeated instead than her feeling defeated..πŸ‘. he wants to see her weak... crying helplessly...😊. but all the time Janvi puts up a brave front...😎. when Janvi said "that's a sign of a good husband... as he understands what's running in his wife's mind...😍 " Surya was like "You you... " 🀣

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Felt really bad for Ammaji...😭 she was literally in a state of shock when Janvi lets go off her hand from her clutches... πŸ₯Ί

Kuldeep & Param were literally scared what would happen if Janvi tells the truth...πŸ˜†. even Rana looked little worried...πŸ˜†. and Surya was just staring at Janvi all the time... observing her every emotion... 😍

i loved the way Surya stood confused... surprised...😍 ❀️while others were enjoying...🀒 i guess he thought perhaps Janvi would be crying her heart out that she blew this chance too...😳 but before he could tell something she threw a punchline what was a brahmachari doing in a woman's room...🀣 that really put Surya off... πŸ˜†

I guess Surya wants to have a feeling of being powerful when he's with Janvi...😊 and Janvi never gives him that chance... πŸ˜†
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Thanks a lot Darshu dii for the updates... πŸ€—

Gosh JaYa scene was damn good...❀️ especially the punchlines Janvi was using... πŸ˜†boy that so reminded me of Sarja's punchlines πŸ˜†she really makes Surya all the more frustrated...😳. the reason being he feels defeated instead than her feeling defeated..πŸ‘. he wants to see her weak... crying helplessly...😊. but all the time Janvi puts up a brave front...😎. when Janvi said "that's a sign of a good husband... as he understands what's running in his wife's mind...😍 " Surya was like "You you... " 🀣

I also felt same like he wants to tell her, dont call me ur husband... But has no answer for her replies...πŸ˜†