27-Nov Mahaepisode Written Updates!

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Param comes running and informs Rana and Surya that Inspector Vikram has come along with police force. He wants to know truth where Jhanvi was married to three of them. Surya gets angry and says something needs to be done to stop inspector Vikram. Today he will not return alive.
Rana stops Surya says politics is played by brain and not by physical strength. Our guests has come home, lets welcome them. Kuldeep also comes there and asks Rana, Vikram has again come what to do now? Rana asks them to welcome him. Surya replies, if Jhanvi opens her mouth we all will be behind bars. Rana says thats what I want to know. Whether she opens her mouth or not. Not to worry about going jail, we all will be out within 24 hrs that I can guarantee you. He asks Param and Kuldeep to go and bring Vikram in.

Vikram and Ammaji comes inside haveli along with constable. Surya and Rana comes. Rana welcomes Vikram and says its great honour that you have come. He notices Ammaji is also here. People brings sweets when they visits their daughter's in-laws and Ammaji has brought police. Vikram replies then do one more honour, you all come along with me to jail. Then I will make arrangement to put you in for 20-25 years. Rana asks whats they have done now. Vikram says dont try to be innocent. You have forced Ammaji's granddaughter married to your three sons and you all know its crime. Surya replies Vikram try to find some other reason while coming over here. Who told you that she has married to three sons. Ammaji can tell you anything. Jhanvi has just married to me and entire village knows it. You can go and ask any one of them. Ammaji replies she knows very well how you have shut their mouth to tell truth. She asks them to call Jhanvi. Rana asks Hirabai to bring Jhanvi.

Hira goes to Jhanvi's room. He tells Jhanvi that Ammaji has come along with Vikram to know whether she is married to 3 sons of this family. And no need to tell what she has to speak. Hira tries to hold her to bring her down. Jhanvi fires him back and tells stay in ur limit. I am in DIL of this house and ur status is not worth to touch me. Just maintain distance and request as servant of this house. I will come myself. Hira goes and Shivlali comes there. She advices Jhanvi to tell truth and get out of this hell.

In temple Santosh is thinking. Tanisha assures her that Jhanvi will be back.

Hira comes down and tells Rana secretly what had happened. Jhanvi comes down too. Ammaji and Vikram asks her to tell truth and not be afraid of anyone. Jhanvi is emotional and remember all events of her marriage with Surya and then Kuldeep and Param. Surya's words on first night for her and how Rana humilated Ammaji. Her promise that she will change Veerpur. Vikram tells Jhanvi to tell truth and he will make sure that all of them are behind bars. Param and Kuldeep are worried where as Rana and Surya are waiting for Jhanvi's words. Ammaji also tells Jhanvi to tell her truth.But Jhanvi fires back saying who told you that I am married to 3 sons of this family. I am married to Surya only and as per my wish. Kuldeep and Param are revealed. Ammaji and Vikram are shocked. Surya looks suspicious. Rana is happy. Shivali is watching helplessly.

Rana tells them now you have learnt truth. He tells Ammaji and Vikram leave from the place.
Vikram tries to convince Jhanvi but Rana fires him back and asks to take his DIL name respectfully.

Ammaji tries to convince Jhanvi to tell truth. But Jhanvi arrogantly replies Ammaji that if she has enmity with her in -laws. That doesn't mean she should put her own house on fire for it. Ammaji looses her control and tries to forcefully take Jhanvi with her. But Jhanvi stops Ammaji and tells she cant stepped outside of her house. Jhanvi tells Vikram that he wanted to know truth and she had told them. This is her final statement and put end to this matter legally. Jhanvi goes inside.

Kuldeep asks Vikram to leave now. Param also joins him and asks him to leave else next time he will doing security guard kind of work for ministers. Ammaji turns to leave. When Rana stops her and taunts her if she cant drink water of granddaughter house they can order tea for her. After all they make tea with pure milk and no water all...😆 Ammaji tells dont worry about that I will kill you at place you will not find water even. She leaves from there. Vikram is also about to leave when Rana taunts him. Vikram says if i get single proof against you and even get 5 mins to arrest you I will make sure next time you will learn to respect police and this uniform. But everyone makes fun of Vikram. Vikram leaves and everyone continues to laugh on Vikram except Surya who has something running in mind. He looks upstair and goes to Jhanvi's room.

Jhanvi is trying to control her tears when she notices Surya in mirror. She turns around and taunts him how come bramachari has came to girls room? He asks her to stop her drama. What she thinks doing all this she thinks he will have soft corner for her. He knows very well she is smart. Jhanvi replies what do you expect DIL of Rana Rantej and wife of Surya Singh shouldnt be this much smart atleast...👏 Surya says he very well knows she is faking all this and there is different game going on in her mind. But her game wont be successful. Jhanvi asks him whats his problem when she was against them he was having problem. Now she is talking from their end still he has problem. Surya asks her to stop her drama and he knows what going on in her mind. Jhanvi replies off course you should know, after all you are my husband and husband should realize whats going on in his wife's mind...😆 😉 Surya is speechless and goes from their angrily...

Jhanvi locks door and cries. She asks forgiveness to Ammaji and says she knows she has hurt her today. But that was needed. May be today its looking like they have lost battle. But its first step for their win. She will make sure she will win this battle at any cost.

Ammaji in temple tells everyone that Jhanvi doesn't come back. She doesn't know whats running her mind and why she is ruining her life in hell.

Surya is thinking in his room. Rana comes there and asks him what he is thinking about. Surya tells him its impossible that we forced that girl for marriage and when she got chance to take revenge of that she lost that. Also she stood against her own grandmother for us. There is something behind it. Rana says there could be two possibility, we are considering her too much smart than actually she is. She might have affection with her house after marriage that's why she did this. Surya says that's not possible at all. Rana says then other thing is we are considering her too sober than actually she is. She has own purpose to do this. Surya says yes this could be case and if that is so we have kept enemy in our house. Rana asks him not to worry, Jhanvi has to go through so much tests to prove herself.

Precap - Param comes to Jhanvi's room and locks the door. Jhanvi looks worried and asks him why he has locked the door? Param says he cant wait anymore and tonight they will unite. He asks her to be ready.

Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnk u darshu di 4 the long update😛
luved 2days epi it broke my heart😭aamaji's pleading 2 jhanvi 2 come frm there but she refused param is that his name was scared she wud leave😆surya ont he other hand cant help but feel as he kept looking at her i think he wanted her 2 leave i dnt knw why frm his looks and everything i gt the feeling eh wanted her 2 leave this hell hole
when aamaji and the police left everyone was laughing but surya felt restless knwing dat jhanvi was pretending n must be hurt when he followed her 2 her room saying he dsnt trust her and everything i gt the feeling he was angry with her for nt lying for refusing 2 leave the haveli leave rana everyone as in 2days epi surya was feeling gulilty restless thoughtfull luved 2days scene of surya and jhanvi luved it😆her answers were damn funny n when he was gnna ose his cool he had 2 bk off as he dsnt touch women at the moment😉😆
also he was in deep thought luks like jhanvi is making him crazy b4 he has fallen for her he isnt all dat bad he has a bad father a dn 2 brothers his mother is gud which is why he has some gudness in him dat needs 2 be discovered n shown he is seen looking thoughtfull as 2 what jhanvi is up 2 she had a chance 2 leave send dem all 2 jail but she didnt he knws she is in pain but putting on a brave face which is making him scared lol i luved 2days epi espec the last part when rana sed either she has excepted dis as her house or she is playing a game n surya sed if dat is the case we r looking after a zareli nagin a poisonous snake🤣hottie dassey gi toh tujhe hi dnt worry😆
precap is scary param kya akr raha hain u luv sick lusting puppy i wonder what game jhanvi is gnna play if she is clever she shud pretend she is keeping a fast for all 3 husbands and for a mnth cant come close 2 dem also what is worrying me is rana sed he is gnna test her more n surya luked worried as 2 what he is gnna do next im sure with each dat dat passes surya will be mre n mre worried for jhanvi and will also admire her strength when finding out he is in luv with ehr how is he gnna protect her frm his others brothers kuldeep we dnt have 2 worry about what abut param😕
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
itni lamba update tha ...i wish i could press double like button

so whats the thought? Param will succed in ahem...with Jhanvi?
darshana23 thumbnail
Zakia, her answer were mind blowing and even I was laughing...🤣
darshana23 thumbnail
Sumi, epi was for one hour... so thoda lamba tha...
Offcourse camera angels were more... but still good episode...
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow..such a quick update...thank u darshu di...
sana786a thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Zakia, her answer were mind blowing and even I was laughing...🤣

even i agree like a gud husband knws his wife n stuff he was like😕eee chori😆she had a look like she wanted 2 say ji pati ji surya wud have killed herROFL
@sumi i hope he dsnt succeed jhanvi is clever will think of sumthing what she shud do is rpetend smile den at nite put sleeping pills in his milk or juice in the morning when param dsnt remember anythign jhanvi shud just smile n pretend 2 be shy ROFL
sweetgirls1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
darshu di i have a question...episode 2 hrs ka nahin hota tha??????
sana786a thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetgirls1

darshu di i have a question...episode 2 hrs ka nahin hota tha??????

i can answer dat the maha epi's be an hour and the normal weekdays monday 2 friday be 30 minutes less as u have the ad's hope dat helped
darshana23 thumbnail
@sweetgirls1, unfortunately no!!! I guess today's episode was just fill space for a movie before which run just for 2 hrs...