628497 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

hi friends
i got a idea to write
so my ss starts after 9th november's epi
hope u all enjoy it
n pl do comment!!!!!!!!!!

here u go---
Arnav was in his car thinking all about khushi. He felt guilty for behaving so rudly with her. Her every drop of tear made hi angry...
Arnav:Meine aisa khushi ke sath kyun kiya. mein age se ye kabhi aisa nahin karunga. but why her every tear akes me sad...nahin ujhe koi faraq nahin padta...mein ab khushi ke nare mein nahin sochunga!!!!!!!!!!!
khushi: why is he so rude to me. ujhe unse koi faraq nahin padta. i dont care let him arry lavanya or not!!!! let him be close to her or not!!! let him gft her necklace or not!!! i dont care. hum unse nafrat karte hai bahut..how can he do like this with me.
Both were confused in each other's thoughts...
la: khushi arnav is gone and you are not helping e but lost in soe other world...maybe of jiju..ur shyam ji...hehehehe...sorry to disturb you khushi...i am getting bored and i have picked up few dresses. i will do baki shopping later.
la and khushi go back to the RM.
anjali: what happened? aap log itne jaldi kaise aagaye!!! aur chote kahan hai
la: di wo ka ke liye chale gaye. she made a sad face.
Arnav tried to avoid khushi and so did khushi for a couple of days.
Engageent day came...
Everyone in the house were happy. In the house there was a grant ceremony arranged. Khushi's family had also come except khushi's amma and bauji.
khushi had come early to dress lavanya.she had been busy whole day .running here and there.
meanwhile arnav was thinking how coe khushi is doing everywork with ease. he ws confused 'kya use koi faraq nahin padta.'
he stopped himself in thinking all these and thought "kya ein ye chahta hoon ki khushi ko faraq pade!!! no no stop arnav dont think that way. wat has hapened to you???"
khushi tried to concente on work. she then hurried to lavanya and dressed her up in a lehenga!!!
khushi: la ji aap ab taiyar hai!!aur aap bahut sundar lag rahi hai
anjalii ebters and says: haan khushi ji theek keh rahi hai, aap bahut achchi lag rahi hai , chote toh ap ko dekh kar fida ho jayenge!!nazar na lage kisi ki
khushi's face by now had been dull.
khushi: anjali ji hum ghar jayen.. hu taiyar ho kar sab ke sath ayenge!!!
la: nahin chamkili..tum mat jao na!! ein akeli pad jaungi!! mujhe tumhare jarurat hai!! pl chamkili.
she begged and so khushi nodded.
khushi:theek hai la ji par humhare kapde!!! hum jiji ko lane ke liye bol dete hai...
anjali:unke aane tak toh deer ho jayegi..sab meheman aajayenge. ap ek kam kijiye hum jo dete hain unhe pehen dijiye...ok
khusji: nahin nahin anjali ji...hum intezar kar lenge...
anjali : khushi ji agar aap is tarah se behave karenge toh hu naraz ho jayenge!!!aap bhi na chote ki tarah jiddi hai!! ek toh aap humare liye itna kuch kar rahen hai aur hum itna bhi nahin kar sakte!!!!
khushi: was shocked hearing his name and said thanks to anjali.
anjali gave her a light pink colur lehenga which was very simple and beautiful...khushi style!!!
anjali: aap humhare kamre mein change kar lijiye
khushi: jee anjali ji
she goes to the room. shyaam sees her and goes to meet anjali to make a bahana to escape the function
khushi shanges her dress but she was not able to tie her back tape. she was struggling with it when suddenly there was a knock. she hought it to be anjali and said to come in and asked her to help her with her tape and she is unable to tie it. in a few sec she feels a similar touch on her body and her skin shivers.
she understood it was none other than arnav. she was scared and nervous.
arnav tied it and khushi turned . there was a eye lock as usual.
suddenly khushi turned as she saw her dupatta was missing. it was on the bed. she was very uncomfortable. she looked at arnav. he understood her problem.he moved to get her dupatta and so did khushi to cover herself. khushi was holding the dupatta and arnav was holding her hand.
she quickly removed her hand. he slowly took the dupatta and forthe first time he placed it on her hed and then turned it cover her full body. khushi couldnt not do anything other than just blush at him.
khushi: ji aap ko kuch chahiye, said by breaking the silence.
arnav: di kahan hai?
khushi: wo anjali ji la ji ke paar hai
arnav goes away with turning back once again.
khushi closed the door and shivered at the feeling of his touch.
khushi was looking beautiful in her lehenga. when she came everybody's eyes were on her. arnav couldnt help staring at he
it was true he was putting ring in la's finger but staring at khushi all the time. his eyes never left khushi!!
after he function he went to her and said tumhare fionce nahi aaye.
khushi: wo aap logon ko thik se jante nahi isliye wo..i mean unhe achcha nahin lagega
arnav: thik hai and turned to go
khushi: waise ab toh aap manenge na ki humhe koi fraq nahin padta!!!
arnav:haan haan thik hai...tum toh aise bol rahi hi jaise mujhe faraq padta hai
khushi: toh aap humhare shaadi ke har function mein ayenge with ease
arnav: haan
khushi: aisa ho hi nahin sakta
arnav:dekh lenge
fuction was over arnav could sleep at night just admiring khushi's beauty and then her ord echo in his ears.
at khushi's place
buaji: aaj din bhar tum bahar rahi. isi beech humne tumhara byah(marriagea) ka tarikh thik kar diya hai. taraq parso ka nikla haiaur phir 3 years bad hai. we cant wait that long so parso kar lenge. kal tumhari mehendi ya sangeet hai
khushi didnt reply but only thought of arnav

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

628497 thumbnail
sorry for all the mistakes
hope u all enjoy it
i know its my wild imagination
pl do comment
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
its nice dear but too much of typo mistakes and idiot ye laado forum hai so y are u posting arhi ss on this post it in IPKKND forum and edit this
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Back tape tying scene was so romantic.Duppatta scene was also very beautiful.Tho Arnav was putting d ring 4 La his eyes wer on K.Thats so sweet.Khushi invites Arnav 4 her wedding.Oh!cont soon
628497 thumbnail
soorrryyy
i m really sorry
i will post it again in ipkknd

and edit this or else u will be banned
628497 thumbnail
haloo hie bye bye po
i hate u
so rude
ok
ok
i no i didnt pick up ur call dat doesnt mean u will tell me a idea
sorryyy maby i was actually sleeping
628497 thumbnail
thanks a lot jasmin
u r d best
love u
bye bye shash i m nt rude dont u knw being my skul frnd that i always say idiot to everyone
628497 thumbnail
here goes the link
hope it is in the right way