What a Chance..What would you do girls..& guys too

tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After watching the precap...Jhanvi is surrounded by all thoughts, her family on one and rana and his family on the other...If I were her I'd probably either say "yes they forced me" and in one second they'd all be behind bars...but on the other hand if I were to do that and solve my problems so easily then, how would they all change...I mean she's doing it to teach them all a lesson for what they did, but also to change their views about women. She's just like Sia sacrificing her happiness for a while but for a meaningful puropse in the end.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think she should play this game ----it's interesting :-)
a good track!
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with the above post.
This track is brilliant and its sort of like Siya's track but than its also quite different. As their situations sooo its really entertaining and just like you all, im really eager to see what future epi's bring!

In terms of what i wud do...well its easier said than done, like leaving ur whole family and living in a haveli where ur constantly trying to save urself and where ur soo restricted. Leaving with Ammaji wud be the easy way out but sticking in there and hoping that a better day will come is a good alternative aswell. To be honest. at this rate, i would just try and soften Param up if i could coz he seems to be the only one interested. If i was Janvi i wud try changing Param.
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
jhanvi should keep buttering her new daddyji :-)
jhanvi should find out about kuldeep being gay and then help him to get in his good books
she should just keep playing param ...he is too cute, innocent n naive :-)
and finally suryaji will just change with time ...in a long long time hopefully (i wanna see lots of confrontations before the love track) ;-)