Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

yes poor param, he confees his love for her and got nothing out of tht, and surya hates her soo much and here she confess in front of police tht he is her legal husband, and now im desperately waiting for surya response after tht how will he react ?? he will get attack suddenly the girl who hates him and refuse to accept him now calling him as her husband

ha ha...today only param expressions were..😆 when ammaji said jhanvi to come with her...when jhanvi says that surya is her husband tab tho param ka dil hi toot jayega...(but it 'll be very funny to watch him..as he is not serious about jhanvi...becoz when vikram says to jhanvi that once say that ur married to all i'll pput all of them behind the bars...then param was so afraid..)
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ur rite darshu di jhanvi seems wise n knws der is no point telling the police vikram n everyone she is married 2 all 3 brothers as she needs proof but at the moment i dnt think she is bothered about dat her only aim is 2 break rana's power starting with his sons kuldeep she can handle easily n param she can easily munipulate 😆surya on the other hand is the cleverest😍isnt dat easy 2 be fooled she can easily go home with ammaji 2 but knws after she goes rana wud just do summat bad 2 dem or anyone so she is staying 2 break his power n knw she will succed n surya will mellow dwn 2 as in 2days epi he was feeling guilty about everythign espec his mom cant wait!
but also yesterdays epi didnt rana infrnt of everyone admit jhanvi is married 2 his 3 sons everyone heard 😕but den again who wud speak up against him in court as u need proof 2 show such a thing happened
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

love the way jhanvi is playing :-)

by the way------i think there was a camera while the other 2 marriages were going on
but i wish there were more surya-jhanvi scenes :-(
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you all. There are reasons behind Janvi denying her three marriages and Totally agree with you Darshana about the three brothers.

Kuldeep is not a person that Janvi has to worry too much about, hes doing his own thing and prefers Janvi to be outta his way.

Param can easily be played (the lover boy)

And Surya, hardest to break! Janvi will need all the luck/courage and strength to knock senses into him. It would be interesting to see how exactly she manages to bring change in him over the next few months.

But one thing i do have to add which me and my mum have noticed about Surya. He isnt comfortable in creating drama or seeing woman being humiliation. I kind of saw that alot in the friday's episode.
Perhaps of he keeps being exposed to this sort of thing, he will start to really get annoyed and feel alil (even a tiny bit) sad for Janvi
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago