darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
After looking at precap, I was thinking about one fact... Is it really easy for Ammaji or Jhanvi even to prove that she is actually married to three guys???

Rana has placed his cards very carefully. During Surya Jhanvi marriage entire village was present. They all are aware she got married as per her wish. No one knew that she didnt had any clue about groom getting exchanged. Even one camera man was hanging around to shoot wedding ceremany...

Where as for other two marriages... No one was there except Rana's people and family only... who will go and open mouth that Rana got Jhanvi forcefully married to other two sons too?? Even if Jhanvi accused them, she will also stand proof less to prove her point...

About she is not accepting truth, I will say she has placed her shot perfectly... Not bothered about Kuldeep, but she can easily instigate Param on same fact that even though she is wife to him, society will always take their relation wrong as Surya got married to her first. And instigating him on fact that Rana admires Surya more compared to him...

For Kuldeep her game would be more easy. He has one point to hide... It would be simple give and take game for her in that case. Or she can instigate Kuldeep's BF and get work done indirectly...

Breaking Surya, its big task for her... But if not by war, she will win it by love...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Good post darshna janvi knows all this even though she gets them arrest rana can came out of jail easily like wht he has done before bcos of no proof, so tht,s y she hides truth, and yes I has said bfore also tht param and kuldeep r very easy task for her, both has weak points but surya is tough task, he dosent have any weak point right now,he is also very headstrong person.
darshana23 thumbnail
Maya after hearing Rana's view about Ammaji... I felt he was sure that she will do something like this and he is very well prepared for that...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely post Darshu dii... ๐Ÿ˜›Janvi clearly knows that getting Rana or any of his sons behind bars is something waste as she's well aware they can get out easily...๐Ÿ˜Š also the way she's plotting she's strong on one point first she needs to win Rana's trust so much that he starts believing her blindly...๐Ÿ˜Š. so all this act of not agreeing to go with Ammaji & telling that 3 marriages are fake she's clearly proving that just like Rana knows Ammaji well... Janvi knows Rana's devious mind well.๐Ÿ˜ƒ and kudos to Janvi as she's playing her cards well... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผbut feel bad that she has to sacrifice so much for that... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think jhanvi didn't say the truth for 2 reasons..one she doesn't hv any proof of that..second is she herself want to take revenge on rana...she doen't want only rana to be punished but also she want to change the minds of men in veerpur..& make them to respect women...& this all would be possible if they are not arrested only
Mayavi-26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

i think jhanvi didn't say the truth for 2 reasons..one she doesn't hv any proof of that..second is she herself want to take revenge on rana...she doen't want only rana to be punished but also she want to change the minds of men in veerpur..& make them to respect women...& this all would be possible if they are not arrested only

yes ramaya, Putting rana and his sons behind bars will not make her change their mind and perceptions, and she know tht rana can do his seetings with police immediately and can came out easily, and tht is y she thought tht supporting him and winning his trust can make her task more easier than standing opposite to him right now when things r not in her favour. and ammaji is nothing in veerpur right now.
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
one thing i must say...now it is clear that surya is legally her husband..as she announces surya is her husband...i think now there would be more interactions b/w them๐Ÿ˜
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

one thing i must say...now it is clear that surya is legally her husband..as she announces surya is her husband...i think now there would be more interactions b/w them๐Ÿ˜

Bechare param ka heart to...๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿคฃ
Mayavi-26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Bechare param ka heart to...๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿคฃ

yes poor param, he confees his love for her and got nothing out of tht, and surya hates her soo much and here she confess in front of police tht he is her legal husband, and now im desperately waiting for surya response after tht how will he react ?? he will get attack suddenly the girl who hates him and refuse to accept him now calling him as her husband
darshana23 thumbnail
I know... I want to see reaction of Param more...๐Ÿคฃ