Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
"If only looks could kill" (lol)

I agree with you. Hes not motivated to act on his feelings.

Yeah, he does stand up for his mum. But When Shivlali was cleaning the floor, Param and Kuldeep were not present. However when Shivlali was slapped by Rana for letting Mausam out. Both Kuldeep and Param were ashamed and turned their face in frustration.
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

Yeah, he does stand up for his mum. But When Shivlali was cleaning the floor, Param and Kuldeep were not present. However when Shivlali was slapped by Rana for letting Mausam out. Both Kuldeep and Param were ashamed and turned their face in frustration.

hey survi...
yeah i do think that surya didn't stood against his father till now...even for the sake of his mother also...but i do think that he will do that earlier..becoz by seeing todays expressions of surya he's so angry by this issue of his father...i do agree that param & kuldep are also feeling for their mother when she was beaten...but even then they couln't do anything...rather tha seeing...it's only surya who can opposeit...he alone has the capability to make his father convience by his words or even oppose his father
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: survi035

were they frustrated cos mausam escaped or whether their mum was being slapped??
survi035 thumbnail
Mslucki: They were frustrated with the slapping because Mausam did not escape. Shivlali was caught before she even got out.

Ramya: fully agree with you doll. He does have the courage to oppose and he is probably more persuasive than his siblings.
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
now that we are on the topic of surya getting standing up for his mum
totally random comment but...is it me or surya is more attractive when in his badboy arrogant controlling assertive mood????
survi035 thumbnail
surya is more attractive when in his badboy arrogant controlling assertive mood??

1000000000000000000000000% agree!!!!!