survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Surya clearly isn't liking the drama that his father is creating.
Firstly, the style of revenge that Rana used (betraying Janvi), was not his, hence why he was uncomfortable. AND the whole drama around the pooja tin order to hurt Ammaji, was also not what Surya seem to be comfortable with...

Furthermore, he hates Bulbul (well so does Kuldeep and Param) but Surya, really hates her...
He is also very mindful of how his mother is treated as we saw in today's episode (when Rana is pulling her to dance and when he takes Bulbul instead). Surya had his eyes on Rana and he also told his mother to go inside because he could not handle watching her jealousy and hopeless!

What you all think...

P.s he looked really hot in that Dhoti!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is one fact about Surya I like, he goes in disagreement with Rana when he feels it incorrect. But still his disagreement is not so strong yet which makes him standing strongly opposite to his father... He still allows his father to do things in his own way...
survi035 thumbnail
Yes :-)

But I'm happy that he at least feels that it isn't alright. Its a big step.
I was laughing when Rana says, "Ammaji identified you correctly, you are a kid". Surya was soo ashamed :P poor thing!

But going back to the point. Despite him not acting on what he senses, Surya definitely feels there are things that his father does which are not entirely right.

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Right now, he is still going with Rana's way... But whatever attempt Jhanvi is going to make I am sure that could turn matter worst between them for some time... Though he didnt like this drama, still he hates girls and Jhanvi... If she tries to create rift between bro, he will hate her more...

I feel one point will come where he himself get Jhanvi free from this forceful marriage...
survi035 thumbnail
No way am i saying Surya will sort himself out at this early stage. Im just picking up little points where I am are seeing glimpses of "goodness" in him.

Jhanvi and Surya have a lonnnggg way to go... he will be the one to always doubting her. Param and Kuldeep, at this point seem to be fine with Jhanvi.

And yes, i agree...he will free her! He doesnt look like the type who will want to share Jhanvi once hes in love

Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I loved today's episode mainly because of the fact that Surya is beginning to realise that his father is not always right...πŸ˜ƒ. also he feels one blow by getting Janvi married to all was enough... there was no need for giving Janvi one more blow... 😊

I love the way Janvi stands in an angle to Surya... 😍we can see both their expressions... when the other is talking...😍. today she was standing behind Surya... 😍in maha episode... she's standing ahead while Surya is standing behind...😍 i'm sure when she declares that she's Surya's wife alone... focus would be more on him... 😍
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Surya leaving with a disgusted feeling seeing his father dancing with Bulbul was too good...😍 wish Janvi was there to see it... 😊
survi035 thumbnail
SUJJI! :-)

BRILLIANT POINT!!!! They are usually in the same camera space, come to think of it!

OOOhhh Can't wait for his expressions..hes going to be like :O :O
"Mai Sirf Surya ki patni ho"
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
great post!
i think surya does what his dad says but doesn't disagree strongly cos rana always manages to convince him :-)
and surya is the only son who stands up for his mum--like when she got punished to wash the floor n all
he sed to his dad-"when a womans pallu slip, a mans turban slips more. all matter should be dealt in a room and not in open"
then he gave 1 killer look to bulbul :-)
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
today surya showed that he doesn't enjoy doing all this tamasha😊...he just take it to limited...he doesn't like whatever his father😑 does & wants to make them do..but then also do those things only for the sake of his father's happiness...but there will be someday he strongly opposes to do such things...

also liked surya😍..when he says to rana what is the need to do all this tamasha...when even jhanvi didn't say about this 3 marraiges in her house...& he feels so disgusted when he saw his father dancing with bulbul...maybe oneday he will burst on this issue also...& this day would come more sooner than other..becoz today surya's anger was upto peak...