Jaya FF ''Kitni Mohabbat Hai''

sweetgirls1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Jaya FF

''Kitni Mohabbat Hai''

Hi guys,

I am writing this ff if you people would like it then I'll continue.It is mainly based on jaya and the parallel leads are shadiya.It is written in a way that I would have liked to see in Laado.

Prologue:

Love is a very beautiful feeling but what happens when you fall in love with the person you hate the most and you can't even tell the person you love that what do you feel for him. And what will happen when because of the circumstances you marry that person??? This is the story of the hard and painful journey of Janvi and Surya.

Character Sketch:

Surya Singh:

An arrogant man, he hates women but loves his mom and saves her from the punishments. He blindly follows his dad and whatever he says he would do. He would change when he would finally fall in love.

Janvi Sanghwan:

A bubbly girl, she loves her family and sister a lot but the circumstances would change her and she would become more mature after falling in love with the person she hates the most.

Diya Sanghwan:

She is Janvi's loving sister and was married to Shaurya but after his dad's death because of a misunderstanding they broke off.

Shaurya Singh:

Surya's cousin (his dad's cousin's son) and Diya's husband. He broke off with Diya. He would come to Veerpur to setup a factory and would stay with Surya.

Edited by sweetgirls1 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seeing that prologue only my anxiety reached to high level...please write it..we all are very eager to read it...😊
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow loved the description dear... ❤️waiting to read the updates...😍
sweetgirls1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Guys i am so sorry i would be having my exams in a week or 2 so i would write the ff after 3 weeks and whenever i would write i would pm you all...please understand my situation and sorry again
sharie2525 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
itss okk but plzzz continueee
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its ok yaar we understand...write ur exams well...all the best...😊
after that plz continue to write this update...