wil peopl question surya being a brmchari/husband?

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys, a serious but un noticed thought has entered my mind ...
surya is famous for being against women n all that so won't people question why he has gotten married?😕😕😕
i mean people will question if surya has consummated the marriage and if he capable-------the only way surya will react is if his manhood is challenged so i have to add this angle to the scene 😳
will rana never tell surya to give him a waris? ...i know pranam is the only hopeful candidate right now but rana will naturally expect from all 3 sons 😊
i wonder wot he does when he finds out about kuldeep 😆😆😆
comment if u can shine some light on this topic,,,,,,,i hope the CV's are working on exposing this topic in the future :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi again :)

Umm well...Surya is famous for that and perhaps that is why he was against the idea of marrying Jhanvi in the first place but i suppose all the reactions he was meant to get from the villagers, he already has gotten, at the wedding. (The villagers were talking into each others ears).

The next bit may sound messed up but maybe Kuldeep and Surya don't have to do anything. Param is there to produce the grandsons for Rana. Rana wouldnt know who is the father of the children. But offcourse the story won't go that farr as i do not think Param will get his hands on Jhanvi. Because as we all know, the story between Surya and Jhanvi is going to start and not with any of the other sons. However, Rana maybe alil frustrated with Surya and Kuldeep for not visiting Jhanvi, doubt Rana can make Surya go to that extent though. I mean, he said yes to the wedding but giving Rana a grandson will be going too far for him and he will say NO!

rani-lucki thumbnail
@ survi035 kinda confused but excited at the same time for what is gonna happen
but it even if he has married her for his dad's happiness---------he is linked to her :-)
kinda cute when he said "mrs jhanvi surya singh" awww
and oh yes!------surya did touch jhanvi----when he put sindoor on her :-P
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think our thinking is at the same exact level, you seem to notice everything i notice!

Also LOVEDD THAT BIT WHERE HE SAYS HER NEWLY MODIFIED NAME MRS J. S. S <3

Unintentionally, he himself linked his name with her and is now apart of her life. He did touch her at various points. Even when he was putting the magalsutra and mala...which i must say, he put on sooo politely unlike the other two..who were quite rough.
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I doubt anyone other than Jahnvi and ammaji has the guts to ask the question to surya...the entire village love their lives...So it will only be Ammaji who can question!!
rani-lucki thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehabr

I doubt anyone other than Jahnvi and ammaji has the guts to ask the question to surya...the entire village love their lives...So it will only be Ammaji who can question!!

i also think nody except ammaji n jhanvi wil ask
if it isn't these 2 then rana's men will probably say to him that "sir there have been rumours about surya being a usband just for name cos he is a bramachari "
then surya might do something about it if jhanvi pokes fun at him :-)
rani-lucki thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

I think our thinking is at the same exact level, you seem to notice everything i notice!

Also LOVEDD THAT BIT WHERE HE SAYS HER NEWLY MODIFIED NAME MRS J. S. S <3

Unintentionally, he himself linked his name with her and is now apart of her life. He did touch her at various points. Even when he was putting the magalsutra and mala...which i must say, he put on sooo politely unlike the other two..who were quite rough.

great minds think alike 😉