confused about the husband status???

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys, i am a bit curious... ๐Ÿ˜Š
surya has married jhanvi 1st but kuldeep is older so who is "higher" in respect/status/rights ๐Ÿ˜•
eg whose arti does she do 1st, whose feet does she touch 1st...that kind of thing----not that i want jhanvi doing all this
but it would be funny at the dining table-----
"who do i serve 1st-----my 1st husband or my oldest husband" lol ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
and i am right in saying that only the rana household know that jhanvi has 3 husbands-------the rest of the world only knows that jhanvi has 1 husband-surya?๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
another thing------since the world doesn't know of all 3 marriages, jhanvi will wear only 1 mangalsutra?-----it would be wierd walking around the village with 3 wedding chains ๐Ÿ˜†
jhanvi has her own room doesn't she -----she doesn't share with surya right?
do u think there will be a certain circumstance in the future in which surya n jhanvi will be forced too share 1 room...cos wot if someone eg important relative, from out of the house see's this so called friendly arrangement between the bro's?
rana would hav to do something to make the world believe everything is normal ๐Ÿ˜‰
join in if u are interested :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post...yes..as u say..surya is the only one who is married to jhanvi๐Ÿ˜ in eyes of society...& may be some situations may come across where surya & jhanvi๐Ÿ˜has to share one room(as u say becoz of relatives or some other situations)..then there will be full on..hatred,love drama๐Ÿ˜‰(katti meeti takhrar) b/w them , it would be very intresting to watch both of them in that situations๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i'll try answering your questions to the best of my ability.

I think Surya will have the "higher" status (as u put it)
Because he married her first. And I also say this because on the SBS segment they show all three brothers sitting at the pooja with Jhanvi but it was Surya who was sitting next to Jhanvi. Also, the fact that despite Kuldeep knowing that he HAD to marry Jhanvi, still did not want to marry her first, that kind of suggests that the first husband will probably do the rituals and be known as the husband of Jhanvi for the rest of the villagers. However, there is a slight point against this argument, as Kuldeep was given the right to celebrate his suhaag raat with Jhanvi first. But in terms of rituals and family outings, Surya will be known as the husband and that slightly gives him lead.

In terms of the mangalsutra...well she wears one, but if u look closely you will see that its a really big and heavy one (in comparison to normal magalsutras). And i think Jhanvi mentioned that their names/initials, are printed on it (SBS) . And since the villagers do not know about the three marriages, its only right for her to wear just the one lol

Moving on... Yes, Jhanvi for the time being has her own room. I think this arrangement was made because in Rana's eyes, Jhanvi is the wife of all three brothers to share. So shes given one room which the sons can visit and feel equally entitled to...ALTHOUGH SURYA AND KULDEEP WILL CLEARLY NOT BOTHER, LEAVING ONLY PARAM.

YES, i do think that some time in the future there may be a situation where Jhanvi will have to move into Surya's room even just for a day or week. Perhaps, If some relative comes over. Maybe..Maybe not. Maybe it will happen when they fall in love (but thats wayyy in future)!

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Well I feel most of the time, we might experience Jhanvi doing many rituals with Surya first... Not because she is married to him first... If you see many places preference is still given to Kuldeep as he is elder one... But his problem comes in terms of his lover... If he complains Kuldeep holds himself back... Same happened on SR as well... Then off course turn goes to Surya...

For him doing rituals for his father happiness doesn't bother him at all...
JFFPaisley thumbnail
I think most of the questions were answered in today's episode...the dad announced the tri-marriage today and also Surya was treated as the senior husband.