Short update 22nd Nov 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Janvi prays to God to bless her in the same avtaar when she killed demons...😊 everyone tells her that she has made her entire family a stranger to her...😭 she tells i know now none of you will accept what i have done...😊. but she had to do for her family.. she begs all to leave Veerpur...😭 Santosh tells we won't do it... we have lived together... and we'll die together...😊 everyone hugs Janvi...πŸ˜ƒ. Mausam starts crying that because of her Janvi had to marry... 😭Janvi consoles her...😊 She tells Avtaar that it's time to send Mausam back to her mother... 😊and that surely Aditya would have done something to free her... 😊When Janvi hears the sound of a car... πŸ˜›she starts shouting loudly that she is no longer the daughter of the house and her identity is she's Rana's daughter in law...😊. everyone wonders why she's behaving that way when Rana enters with Heera...πŸ˜† Rana is happy with Janvi he tells if your pooja is done you can leave... πŸ˜†Motu will drop you... Janvi leaves tearfully...😭

Rana tells Ammaji that the marriage happened so soon... that they could not give her anything... he further tells that he has come to give the invitation of a havan which he's arranging for his son and daughter in law...😊Heera gifts Ammaji something...😊 Ammaji tells Rana you got your son married to such a big family but you don't know that house's traditions...πŸ˜† we don't drink even a sip of water and what makes you think we would accept the gift... πŸ˜†and tells she has accepted the invitation...😊 Rana leaves...😊 Heera tells outside that still Ammaji has such a attitude...πŸ˜† Rana tells just wait for tomorrow...🀒. he believes that for revenge there are 2 routes...😑. one kill them at one go... 🀒or keep them alive and give the feeling of death at every stage...🀒. and he's following the 2nd route...😑

Janvi is walking tearfully at home..😭. when Surya comes there..😍 he tells you may have fooled my father but not me...😳 next time think of a better excuse of seeing your family... 🀒Janvi starts shouting himπŸ˜† and tells he's the first husband in this planet who got his wife married to his brothers...😭. Surya asks her to shut up...πŸ˜† you don't know who i'm... 🀒Janvi tells yes i know ... you are one of my 3 husbands...πŸ˜† and i know how powerful you are...πŸ˜›as you inflcted pain on your wife when she was in an unconscious state... πŸ˜›and you didn't even flinch once...😭 she tells if you have little shame next time don't come near me.πŸ˜›.. or else you'll get slaps of insults from me... 😳Janvi leaves... Surya looks angrily...😍

Ammaji is thinking on Janvi's words... 😊she gets the feeling that Janvi is hiding something big from them... 😭

Precap - Rana tells Janvi that these are her clothes for tomorrow's havan... 😊he leaves...😊 Janvi tells she'll keep listening to him till she has won his trust... πŸ˜›and once that's done she'll fire back...πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx Sujji for the update and Jhanvi showing Surya what he is was awsome. She is a brilliant actressπŸ‘

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thansk for the updates, love JAYA scene, cv,s shd focuss on them more now.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

Thanx Sujji for the update and Jhanvi showing Surya what he is was awsome. She is a brilliant actressπŸ‘

yes dii even i loved their face off..😍.. she left Surya speechless again...πŸ˜†
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update!

Go Jhanvi in her words against Surya!
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why next time? She should slap Surya everytime and anytime...big pain in the ...