my little analysis n questions post marriage :-)

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
i like the way jhanvi is handling rana n the 3 sons
i wanted her to be a little sweet n sour with the family members
i loved how rana isn't torturing her (yet), but it looks like he is testing her as he has sent her in a jeep by her self
i think some1 is following her and jhanvi knows that, possibly she will declare to her family that i am no longer the daughter of this family but the daughter in law of another family just to show whoeva is following her so the word gets to rana that she is turning faithful n accepting the situation
rana's wife has some moral support now 😃
totally loved how she got bulbul slapped in seconds 👏👏👏
looks like kuldeep is gonna give her no trouble at all -too busy with chamkila 😊
pranam is gonna bother her at certain times----i think there are gonna be cute interactions between them which may irritate his bro's but make his dad happy 😆
and finally i hope she has a lot of firery intense interactions with surya, who knows because remember the 2 rules he has- doesn't love or kill a woman, he didn't mention anything about touching 😉
but on a milder note that isn't gonna happen until jhanvi provokes him
...and he might just cross the line slightly to prove a point or scare her
but i am a bit confused, jhanvi has married surya in public but all 3 privately... does that mean she is supposed to wear 3 mangalsutra cos she did say "i am all 3 bros wife now" on the wedding night to pranam???
and also will she do all the wedding related rituals with all 3 boys or just surya cos rana considers her the wife of all 3 bro's???
thats all for now, i have started regularly watching the show after a year n a bit
this the best track since raghav n sia died :-)
do comment ur thoughts ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well I am still not sure how Jhanvi is going to bring change to Rana's son attitude... Little she knows about Kuldeep, Param toh still having lust on her... Surya is over all different case and she hates him more...

However I also felt may be sometime in future, Surya might cross his limit once he had enough from Jhanvi... Probably she will make Param and Kuldeep dance on her fingure and thats where Surya might lost his cool...

About touching I guess he hates any woman touching him and thats why he hates Jhanvi as she dared to touch him and walk in his room without permission...

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I like your post! :)

I too think that Param and Jhanvi will have cute exchanges (despite the lust type of relation he seems to portray). He was the only one smiling at her when she appeared in front of them and even when she said she wants to go mandir, he was still smiling, which despite everything was kind of sweet.

I also agree with you about Kuldeep. He doesnt seem bothered about Jhanvi what so ever. I quite like him aswell, hes already in love and is really nice to his partner so thats that.

As for Surya. He definitely does not trust Jhanvi. HAHHAHAH yeahhh hun, he has not mentioned anything about touching in his two conditions, but he did make it clear to Jhanvi that he does not like a woman touching him coz he feels as though he will get dirty by their touch. As weird as that sounds, those were his words, the last time Jhanvi touched him.

AND TOTALLY TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THE LAST BIT! BRILLIANT!!!! THIS IS THE BESTEST TRACK SINCE RAGHAV AND SIYA DIED AND THE BEST LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP SINCE RAGHAV AND SIYA's. (Sorry to all the DIya and Shaurya fans but i felt like that whole track was quite boring)
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
rani-lucki thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

well I am still not sure how Jhanvi is going to bring change to Rana's son attitude... Little she knows about Kuldeep, Param toh still having lust on her... Surya is over all different case and she hates him more...

However I also felt may be sometime in future, Surya might cross his limit once he had enough from Jhanvi... Probably she will make Param and Kuldeep dance on her fingure and thats where Surya might lost his cool...

About touching I guess he hates any woman touching him and thats why he hates Jhanvi as she dared to touch him and walk in his room without permission...

even i don't know how this change is gonna happen but i hope it doesn't happen soon cos i love the chemistry between surya n jhanvi----------angry n intense :-)
and i think surya is gonna lose his temper in the future n then show a little non-bramchari side 😉
rani-lucki thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

I like your post! :)

I too think that Param and Jhanvi will have cute exchanges (despite the lust type of relation he seems to portray). He was the only one smiling at her when she appeared in front of them and even when she said she wants to go mandir, he was still smiling, which despite everything was kind of sweet.

I also agree with you about Kuldeep. He doesnt seem bothered about Jhanvi what so ever. I quite like him aswell, hes already in love and is really nice to his partner so thats that.

As for Surya. He definitely does not trust Jhanvi. HAHHAHAH yeahhh hun, he has not mentioned anything about touching in his two conditions, but he did make it clear to Jhanvi that he does not like a woman touching him coz he feels as though he will get dirty by their touch. As weird as that sounds, those were his words, the last time Jhanvi touched him.

AND TOTALLY TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THE LAST BIT! BRILLIANT!!!! THIS IS THE BESTEST TRACK SINCE RAGHAV AND SIYA DIED AND THE BEST LOVE-HATE RELATIONSHIP SINCE RAGHAV AND SIYA's. (Sorry to all the DIya and Shaurya fans but i felt like that whole track was quite boring)

thank u, i think this is the best twist in the story so far :-)
survi035 thumbnail
She talks to him with no Ji or Aap
even though hes older than her and her husband.

I love that about Jhanvi heheh!

Samje!!!

Wow bet, no one has spoken to Surya like that before! Definitely going to lose it one of these days.
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mslucki, I feel at one poiint he might loose temper and may force himself on Jhanvi to tell her that he can go to any extent and she wont be able to protect much there... Something similar happens in movie "Dil"...

where Aamir doesnt do anything. But he scares Madhuri 😳
Edited by darshana23 - 12 years ago
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah...there will be atleast one scene of such type where surya looses his temper..& move close to jhanvi to scare her..& say her that he can do anything with her...but that scenes will be a big treat for fans of surya & jhanvi...😉😆
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah..there will be atleast one scene of such type..where surya looses his temper & move close to jhanvi to scare her or tell her that he can do anything with her...but that scene would be a big treat for fans of surya-jhanvi...😉😆
survi035 thumbnail
I like your guys prediction!

Surya please get mad enough to do such a thing!!!