Rana is better than how Ammaji once use to be

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Once again i have to say, Rana is not half as bad as Ammaji, was at one point.
Jhanvi is not that bad off, Rana is actually nice to her (once again in comparison to the old Ammaji). And shes only got Param to worry about as the other two are not interested.

Siya went through sooo much more in comparison. She worked as a slave and was tortured and humiliated for months and was still not accepted as a bahu till Raghav forcefully gave her rights.

Funny how Jhanvi gave both Param and Rana a smile. She Ignored Kuldeep and gave a very evil look to Surya. Her smile literally dropped to a destructive evil look, when her eyes fell upon Surya.

In return. Kuldeep was looking at his father to make the decision. Param was smiling and admiring Jhanvi (in a lusty type of way but still cute)! p.s nice of Param to be still quite about there being no suhaag raat lol

Rana seems to be really proud of his new bahu. He keeps mentioning, how he wants grandsons. Only Param is capable of fulfilling this wish, at the moment.

Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Survi, I havent watch show before so not full clue about how Ammaji was...

About Param, he has to keep quiet. Coz the day he will tell truth, he will be first to be beaten up by his father...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
To be honest... Rana is really not a threat to Janvi... 😊even Kuldeep & Param... 😊Surya is the only threat to Janvi as he's devious and can never be fooled so easily...😳...Rana is actually a puppet in Surya's hands... πŸ˜†

I agree with Darshu di... 😊even i can't say anything as i started watching the show from Surya's entry... 😍so i don't really know how Ammaji was with Sia... 😊but i do agree one thing and ie Janvi can easily command respect from Rana by praising him...πŸ˜†
survi035 thumbnail
WOow! really, you all just picked the show up a few months ago! You sound like experts, such good analysis coming from you lot if thats the case!! :)

I watched it from the first episode, from hmm March 2009.
And trust me when i say this "NO villain is or can probably be as bad-mean-cruel, as what Ammaji use to be in her time. Rana is really nice in comparison.

ANd i 100% agree! Surya is Jhanvi's biggest threat. The others are not too bothered about her especially Param and to an extent Kuldeep aswel.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes ur right even was not the follower of this show but has watch few episodes and yes ur right rana is not as cruel and devil like ammaji tht lady was just too much, i has seen in some epi where she beat up her DIL Rana atleast can b controll by Janvi easily if she praised and speak few good things.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel Rana will be easily buttered up by praising him... But not to forget he is the person having power in Veerpur now... Using this power only, he forced Jhanvi for marriage...

Yes, probably he is not worst as Ammaji was... but not to forget he is not good either...
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah i do think rana is more better than once what ammaji is...though i'm not a regular viewer of the show..i use to watch some episodes of it...& ammaji was soo evil in her deeds she din't even left her own daughter...so i do think anyone cannot beat ammaji (once upon a time) in doing evils deeds...infact rana is so far back in compared with ammaji
survi035 thumbnail
Thankyou for the replies, its always nice to read what you all have to say on different types of topics.

But to those who have not watched the show since 2009, I will just say that "Ammaji was too much"
Even if someone praised her...she use to start doubting that person. Her victims include: Jhoomer (avtar's sister), Santosh, Avtar-Chanda, SIYA, Sheela Chachi, Her daughter and soo many villagers... there was a really sad story about how a girl fell in love with a guy and Ammaji over night got her killed and she was seen hanging on a tree the next day.

SO all i wanted to accomplish with this post was to just get everybody to remember that Ammaji was way worse. Rana in comparison is nicer (hes not good but he is nicer)
survi035 thumbnail
lol Yes what i was trying to say is that Ammaji was worse than Rana and that Rana is actually nicer in comparison.

I would have been more cruel with my wording but i thought it might offend someone (eg Ammaji fan)

Im totally with you though, she was a living devil! And for people like me and u and others who have watched this show from 2009, would know of her ruthless ways. Iv never really seen Rana as evil evil cause we were introduced to something wayyy worse beforehand.

Thanks for posting. Im so happy that there are people who agree coz i was actually worried that i might get responses of Ammaji supporters who will totally be lilke "Watever" lol :-)
496295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

lol Yes what i was trying to say is that Ammaji was worse than Rana and that Rana is actually nicer in comparison.

I would have been more cruel with my wording but i thought it might offend someone (eg Ammaji fan)

Im totally with you though, she was a living devil! And for people like me and u and others who have watched this show from 2009, would know of her ruthless ways. Iv never really seen Rana as evil evil cause we were introduced to something wayyy worse beforehand.

Thanks for posting. Im so happy that there are people who agree coz i was actually worried that i might get responses of Ammaji supporters who will totally be lilke "Watever" lol :-)

LOL. I don't think there are any "Ammaji supporters" here---people will start doubting their sanity!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
People might love some of her dialogues, but really, she's doesn't and she shouldn't attract the least bit of sympathy from me, and hopefully not from anyone watching the serial. The ********** should burn in hell till eternity.