Short update 21st nov 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Rana tells why didn't you take your younger mother in law's[Bulbul] blessings...๐Ÿ˜ก Janvi diverts his attention by telling that Shivlali was telling me even you are a true believer in God... ๐Ÿ˜†Rana repeats again...๐Ÿ˜†. Janvi tells i was going to come to take your blessings..๐Ÿ˜†. I believe in giving respect as per their age...๐Ÿ˜† and takes his blessings..๐Ÿ˜†. Rana is impressed...๐Ÿ˜† he tells Janvi that he's happy that she has accepted this house... ๐Ÿ˜ณand tells Shivlali to take Janvi and show their entire house...๐Ÿ˜› Shivlali takes Janvi away... ๐Ÿ˜ŠRana is grinning happily...๐Ÿ˜† Bulbul comes and shouts... she fooled you...๐Ÿ˜† Rana slaps her... ๐Ÿคขand tells don't forget with whom you are talking to... ๐Ÿ˜ฒand leaves...๐Ÿ˜Š Bulbul thinks in her mind... because of you Rana slapped me... i won't spare you Janvi...๐Ÿ˜ก

Avataar is trying to shoot himself.... Chanda & Santosh come running and stop him... ๐Ÿ˜ญhe tells i'm tired being handicapped and doing nothing..๐Ÿ˜ญ.. they all make him understand..๐Ÿ˜Š. when Diya starts walking angrily...๐Ÿ˜ญ Santosh stops her... Diya tells i need to go and get Janvi back... ๐Ÿ˜ญAmmaji shouts no one will do or go anywhere...๐Ÿ˜Š and to stop reminding her that her family has to pay because of her sins... she tells she'll only do it... and is waiting for the inspector Vikram to come back and she'll get Janvi back...๐Ÿ˜Š

Rana is sitting happily and he feeds his sons sweets..๐Ÿ˜†.He further tells he's very happy that they have tamed Janvi and also that soon she'll give sons... and pats Param's back... ๐Ÿ˜†Param smiles sheepishly... ๐Ÿ˜†Surya is not interested... ๐Ÿ˜he tells you are wrong... just like a wild animal cannot become a pet... in the same way we cannot trust Janvi...๐Ÿ˜Š Rana doesn't look interested in Surya's doubt...๐Ÿ˜†When Janvi comes there... ๐Ÿ˜ŠParam-Kuldeep eye her... ๐Ÿ˜ณwhile Surya looks on.๐Ÿ˜.. Janvi & Surya glare angrily at each other...๐Ÿ˜. when Janvi tells she has to go to the temple to break the fast...๐Ÿ˜Š Rana tells she can go... ๐Ÿ˜ŠJanvi leaves...๐Ÿ˜ŠSurya gets angry...๐Ÿ˜ณ he tells just now i told you we can't trust her... and you sent her...๐Ÿ˜ณ. Rana tells i'm testing her only...๐Ÿคข. Surya tells i'm not able to follow anything...๐Ÿ˜† Rana tells just wait and watch...๐Ÿคข Param assures Kuldeep through his eyes...๐Ÿคข Surya doesn't look convinced...๐Ÿ˜†

Janvi asks Motu to give the keys... ๐Ÿ˜ŠMotu tells he'll drive the car๐Ÿ˜Š... Janvi tells no she'll drive on her own...๐Ÿ˜† Motu is forced to give the keys... ๐Ÿ˜†Janvi is walking when Shivlali pulls her inside the room... ๐Ÿ˜Šshe tells this is the right chance for her to escape... ๐Ÿ˜Šand she's still pure...๐Ÿ˜Š Janvi tells if that had been the case then i would not broken the poison bottle๐Ÿ˜Š and asks her to be calm...๐Ÿ˜Š Shivlali prays to God to be with Janvi and protect her...๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Janvi reaches the temple... ๐Ÿ˜ŠDiya sees her from the top and comes running... ๐Ÿ˜›she alerts everyone happily that Janvi has come back... ๐Ÿ˜ƒAmmaji is happy but she turns back in shame...Janvi hugs Mausam...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Diya starts shouting at Janvi why did you marry Rana's son...๐Ÿ˜ญ Janvi tells she'll explain everything... ๐Ÿ˜Šbut now she has come to pray... ๐Ÿ˜ŠJanvi prays to God to bless her in the same avataar when she killed demons...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Precap - Janvi tells all i'm no longer the daughter of the house... now my identity is i'm Rana's daughter in law... ๐Ÿ˜ญeveryone looks shocked... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You do a great job with updates.. Thank you!!
in the second paragraph...you mentioned Dharamveer... Dharamveer is dead... I think you are talking about Avatar! right?
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehabr

You do a great job with updates.. Thank you!!

in the second paragraph...you mentioned Dharamveer... Dharamveer is dead... I think you are talking about Avatar! right?

Gosh again i made that mistake... ๐Ÿ˜† yup i meant Avtaar only... thanks for telling... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sujji for the update...
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update!

Hmm... I am happy Jhanvi is back and in her true personality but I really don't know how this track is going to pan out!