pratishaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think we can predict that later, there will be a clash between Surya and Param. These two brothers will fight for janvi's love. Like it showed in that one episode about the two friends fighting over a girl, it was trying to foreshadow their clash. It will be fun to watch, and Rana's plan about keeping the brother's together will fail miserably. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice predition Pratishaa...I think so too..That scene was meant to foreshadow events that'll happen soon in the brothers lives..And also remembering back to after the girl died, Param told Surya that one day his views might change when he falls in love with a girl...We all know that that will happen very soon with you know who..๐Ÿ˜ณBy this it means that Param has nothing against girls but just the fact that he has to obey his dad's orders..Rana will see his plan backfire at him very soon.๐Ÿ˜ŠCan't wait for it.
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you,

Param is very fond of Jhanvi.
Lust (Param) vs Love (Surya)

And your analysis about how the earlier scene between the lady and two guys and Param and Surya's future clash, is spot on!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Yes nice post, same thing I have also said in other thread tht, param can definately be a wall btween JAYA. when thet fall for each other. vl also see surya been possasve abt her.
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Surya definitely looks like the possessive type!
And wayyy more aggressive/strong.
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post yaar...i do think the same that their will definitly be a clash b/w surya & param when surya & jhanvi devlops feelings for each other