Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I have been through that pain for last 2 days...
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Good post, yes I totally agree with u tht param also somewhre has a feeling for janvi even though its lust and yes when surya and janvi will start liking each other specially surya side when he develops love for her, v know every man is possessive abt their GF or wife and cant tolerate anyone touches her, definately he will also not like Janvi going near his other brothers and vl protect her. Maybe tht time surya can say to his brothers tht their marriage with Janvi was illegal and only he is her legal husband, in eye of law and society which is true so tht time v can actually see param turning against Surya out of jealous and anger. This marriage will really proves costly for rana his sons will turn against each others for janvi.
Edited by maya.sethi17 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

Good post, yes I totally agree with u tht param also somewhre has a feeling for janvi even though its lust and yes when surya and janvi will start liking each other specially surya side when he develops love for her, v know every man is possessive abt their GF or wife and cant tolerate anyone touches her, definately he will also not like Janvi going near his other brothers and vl protect her. Maybe tht time surya can say to his brothers tht their marriage with Janvi was illegal and only he is her legal husband, in eye of law and society which is true so tht time v can actually see param turning against Surya out of jealous and anger. This marriage will really proves costly for rana his sons will turn against each others for janvi.

YEsss! agreed. Rana was trying to keep his power by providing his sons one wife, but i think
this plan of his will turn against him. Param was nice and naive enough to fall into Jhanvi's trap. I wonder what other excuses she will keep coming with to keep Param away, he seems to be really into her
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I have been through that pain for last 2 days...

no actually net connection was not slow...there will be a power cut in our city...from right 1:00pm-3:00pm...that's why not able to see laado in tv...& when power comes i cant wait until its loaded...so i see written updates..& ur posts...seeing those i get more exited to watch the show...
actually my college ends at 12:30pm(this semester as it was last sem) and would be able to watch the show in tv...if this stupid powercut is not there😭...i hv to wait about 2 hrs even if i'm in the house also😭...all becoz of this stupid powercut😡
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

YEsss! agreed. Rana was trying to keep his power by providing his sons one wife, but i think

this plan of his will turn against him. Param was nice and naive enough to fall into Jhanvi's trap. I wonder what other excuses she will keep coming with to keep Param away, he seems to be really into her

yes...for what purpose(rana says he has done this to maintain unity in his family na) rana done all this to jhanvi...one day that same thing will not be there..once if jhanvi started executing her plans...
Essence.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Iam loving the changed Jhanvi.
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's exactly as what most people predicted...Param is in Jhanvi's clutches and so she can use him to get through to Rana and his other sons...the story is getting really interesting and thrilling...I hope to see the old Jhanvi showing some new comebacks very soon.😊
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no actually net connection was not slow...there will be a power cut in our city...from right 1:00pm-3:00pm...that's why not able to see laado in tv...& when power comes i cant wait until its loaded...so i see written updates..& ur posts...seeing those i get more exited to watch the show...
actually my college ends at 12:30pm(this semester as it was last sem) and would be able to watch the show in tv...if this stupid powercut is not there😭...i hv to wait about 2 hrs even if i'm in the house also😭...all becoz of this stupid powercut😡

Your college finishes at 12.30pm! wow! what time do you start???!!! and what country is this...
Such an early finish :) :) :) nice!!!

But awww crap, power cuts must be soo annoying, my mum tells me how
long it can last and how it puts so much work on hold.

But don't worry :D we will always keep you updated!
Rams3697 thumbnail
ha ha...i'm from india...@survi

actually i'm studying b.tech 4thyear..2nd sem...about to complete my studies in 5 months...
so..only 2days in a week are full days for us...remaining 4 days are halfdays(our college first time in these 4 years left some free time for us)
but yeah today this damn current is there...but laado telecast is not there na today😭