survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
(Surya is still the Favorite)
But I think Rana should have gotten Jhanvi married to Param ONLY!
Hes actually kind of sweet and i guess Kuldeep anit too bad either.
But Param is most suitable.
Offcourse i realise that there wouldnt be much of a story left, if that was the case.

By the looks of things, Jhanvi seems to hate Surya the most. (but thats all going to change soon)

Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Param's expressions were really funny...πŸ˜†. Janvi easily fooled him by using Surya's name...😳..she has already started using his name as a weapon...πŸ˜‰ of course she'll hate Surya because he made her marry the other 2... 🀒and he's the only one who's brainy and strong out there...😳.
survi035 thumbnail
Totally agree with you Sujji..
Just to add on what you said...she also hates him because hes the one who always gives her such mean lectures like hes always telling her off and says mean things to her, whereas the other two don't really bother.

Surya is good and i think hes playing his role very well BUT i really like Param and Kuldeep is not even threat so hes also fine! But Param LOL!!!! she should have married him only, he would have been a better husband than the other two.

so cute when he said, i liked you the day i saw you... awww lol even though we all know its lust, its still kind of sweet.
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sujju, apne bhaiyaa ki tarif?? immediately!!!

Frankly speaking, none of the Rana's son is perfect for Jhanvi now. Param was just saying those dialouges out of lust he has for Jhanvi. And that too out of the fact he has that for every woman... Thats what same depicted in his entry scene!

All Rana's son are really dumb to follow what their father says without trying to use their own brain. And Param is also married to Jhanvi, out of his fear from his father.
survi035 thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Frankly speaking, none of the Rana's son is perfect for Jhanvi now. Param was just saying those dialouges out of lust he has for Jhanvi. And that too out of the fact he has that for every woman... Thats what same depicted in his entry scene!

All Rana's son are really dumb to follow what their father says without trying to use their own brain. And Param is also married to Jhanvi, out of his fear from his father.

As i said, i already realise that Param said that out of lust. But if one thinks about it, he could have not spoken to her at all and just got on with what he wanted. P.s yeahh hes interested in woman in general but you have to admit that he had a special space for Jhanvi (Because she was the prettiest new girl in town).

Darshana i was just taking the context into account. Offcourse, if we could choose any guy for her than it would be not the Rana boys perhaps john abraham would have been better LOL !
BUT shes already married to the three and they are the only three young guys in the house. So taking that into consideration, i made my suggestion of Param being more suitable. And i say that, taking only episodes till now, into account.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Darshu dii... 😊main taarif nahin kar rahi thi... i just meant that he's devious...😳. and it's really hard to trick him...😊 that's also one of the reasons why Janvi can hate him...😊 as he'll keep putting hurdles whenever she tries to do something good... 😳agreed Rana's sons were dumb in marrying Janvi just because their father asked them to... πŸ˜†but there also Surya chose to be different as he let out that fact as well that he married her coz he wanted to break her pride... 😊 but when i think of Surya as a character... i do agree with most of the posts that he doesn't deserve a girl like Janvi... even when he falls for her... 😊 but then i do feel seeing how Janvi is since she's also going to develop a soft corner for Surya then there would be surely something which would make us like him again... 😊
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

Totally agree with you Sujji..
Just to add on what you said...she also hates him because hes the one who always gives her such mean lectures like hes always telling her off and says mean things to her, whereas the other two don't really bother.

Surya is good and i think hes playing his role very well BUT i really like Param and Kuldeep is not even threat so hes also fine! But Param LOL!!!! she should have married him only, he would have been a better husband than the other two.

so cute when he said, i liked you the day i saw you... awww lol even though we all know its lust, its still kind of sweet.

@ bold that's what is going to turn Param against Surya when Surya-Janvi start developing soft corners for each other... 😊
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
tum sabki baate dekh jar tho mujhe episode dekhne ki aur bhi jaldi ho rahi hai...but that videos are so slow...😭
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow...jhanvi is so smart...& param is soo dumb...but overall that seen was nice to watch..and once again seeing old jhanvi's attitude back...😊

yet to watch 2nd part now...
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

tum sabki baate dekh jar tho mujhe episode dekhne ki aur bhi jaldi ho rahi hai...but that videos are so slow...😭

slow internet connection is straight torture, i feel ur pain!