short update 18th nov 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Janvi talking to herself that she will break this home...😊. One day she'll make all the males treat woman with respect..πŸ˜›. Shivlali is crying near God..😭.Heera comes there... 😊he tells you should be happy that all your sons are married...🀒..Shivlali tells you'll never understand... 😊he tells i know but tell me who is watching your tears...😭. Shivlali is silent... 😊Heera tells Santosh had come to give fruit for Janvi... 😊please give it to her... he leaves... Shivlali cries to God... i don't know whether i did right by giving her a poison but i could not bear to see her tortured... 😭

Meanwhile Ammaji is placing her hand on a lamp... 😭her hand is getting burnt... Tanisha watches this... she comes running... she tells what are you doing???😲 Ammaji tells this hurt is just external... while my girl had to pay it with her soul...😭 Tanisha tells we all are with you...😊 Ammaji tells no... this is not like property which can be divided... these are my sins... and i only have to pay for it... and leaves...😭

Janvi is sleeping in the room... 😊Param comes there..😳. he eyes her... and catches her hand...🀒 Janvi shouts what are you doing here?? what will your brothers think???πŸ˜†Param tells from the time i set eyes on you... i fell in love with you...🀒 and Surya has sent him... 😳Janvi tells i'll be always here... you can come anytime to see me...πŸ˜†. still don't you think... since your brother Surya made a sacrifice and allowed you..πŸ˜†. maybe he wanted to test you how much you love him..πŸ˜†. Param is thoughtful... he tells he does love Surya... 😊and he'll see how much i respect him... and leaves ..πŸ˜† Janvi smiles and closes the door...πŸ˜†

Janvi comes to Shivlali next morning...😊 she tells don't be surprised...😊 she tells i have decided to live...and i'll change this place so one more Janvi doesn't have to come across the torture of marrying 3 guys... πŸ˜ƒshe doesn't know how she'll do it... and she knows it will take longer...😊 but she won't give up and she needs her blessings... πŸ˜›Shivlali blesses her and hugs her...πŸ˜ƒ Bulbul watches this... she's jealous...🀒 Shivlali sees this...πŸ˜†. she tells Janvi that her blessings are always with her...😊Shivlaii gives her the fruit...Janvi tells she know why Santosh must have given it but it's of no use to her now...πŸ˜† but she'll keep it as her blessing...😊..later Janvi tells Shivlali to get ready... we have to do pooja...😊

Bulbul goes and complains to Rana who's listening to music...πŸ˜† that she expected Janvi would come to take her blessings..🀒. but instead she didn't even come to see her and is stuck with Shivlali...πŸ˜† Rana tells he'll see to that..😑 Param is walking and he's still feeling sleepy..πŸ˜† Rana catches him and tells did you make Janvi yours...🀒. Param doesn't listen... πŸ˜†Rana repeats again... 😳Param fakes yes... 😳Rana is very happy and leaves...πŸ˜† Janvi & Shivlali are doing aarti when Rana comes there... they look shocked...😲

Precap - Rana is sitting with his 3 sons when Janvi comes there...😊 Kuldeep & Param eye her...🀒 while Surya looks on...😍. Janvi tells she has to break her fast so she needs to go to the temple...😳. πŸ˜•Surya looks thoughtful... 😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, love janvi 2day.
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Thank u for the update. One down two to go.
mallika21890 thumbnail
Woh jhanvi...the way u handled param was superb!!
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx Sujji for the update...Bulbul expecting Jhanvi to touch her feet and take Asirwaad😑some imagination this keep hasπŸ˜›
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update!

Jhanvi is back... πŸ˜† Param the guy had to lie!
ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for giving such quick updates, you post your updates even before it's shown in India, right-and 24 hours before it's shown to us in Australia.πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ambodidi

Thanks for giving such quick updates, you post your updates even before it's shown in India, right-and 24 hours before it's shown to us in Australia.πŸ˜†

no dear... πŸ˜†actually i create this thread simultaneously when the show is on air as per indian timings... as i keep updating parts as when they are shown... 😊