Short update 17th nov 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Shivlali tells i had to live with one demon.😭..while you have to live with 3 demons...😭Janvi screams this is betrayal...😭. i can't take this...😭Shivlali gives her a bottle of poison and tells tearfully that she's the first mother in law to give her daughter in law poison.. 😭she tells decision is hers whether she chooses to end her life or live...😭 Janvi is shocked...😲

Kuldeep is walking towards Janvi's room... 😳when he sees his boyfriend trying to commit suicide... Kuldeep opens the door and stops him... 😊and tells you know why i married her... it was for my father's happiness...😳 and just to assure that i'm only with you... you go and tell Janvi that i'm not feeling well..😊. his boyfriend is happy...😊..Janvi is thinking on Shivlali's words when someone comes... she turns it's Surya...😊

Surya tells so Janvi Surya Singh...😳. how do you feel...🤢 the name you hated is now your identity...😲.. he tells your life will be the same like every women has lived here... 🤢like a slave...🤢. just because you are now the daughter in law doesn't mean you can command...🤢 anyways you did not have any right to be my wife... 🤢Janvi looks shocked... 😲he further tells you can have relationship with my brothers... 🤢have their babies..🤢. but don't you dare come close to me...😳.. he turns to go but again answers back... 🤢I never wanted to marry you... 😳i married you coz my father asked me to...🤢. but yes to some extent for my happiness too as i wanted to break your pride...🤢and leaves... 😲Janvi breaks the poison bottle... 😛she tells she'll live... 👏and you have given me your name as a weapon to destroy your family and i'll do it that way...😃.

Precap - Janvi tells Shivlali... she has decided to live...😛. and she'll change this place... 😛so one more Janvi doesn't have to come across this torture of marrying 3 guys... 😃
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallika21890 thumbnail
i liked jhanvi's confidence at the end of the serial.. :)
dr.cb thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think history going to repeat

sia changed nly raghav but jhanavi has to change 3 devils
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, the last scene was awesome btween JAYA, there was sparkle and confrontation bwteen positivity and negativity.
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
why Surya SIngh? wasnt their title "Rantej"??? when did it become singh????
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dont get confused Sumi, Rana Rantej is his father's name... their surname was never revealed before...
mallika21890 thumbnail
so its gud na..both the sisters in singh family...
Mrs Diya Shaurya Singh...nd now Mrs Jhanvi Surya Singh :)
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mallika21890

so its gud na..both the sisters in singh family...
Mrs Diya Shaurya Singh...nd now Mrs Jhanvi Surya Singh :)

😆

what a co-incident!