Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

496295 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Now he will force her to have a three-way with him and Param, and STILL we'd want their love story.
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sayali_babes

Now he will force her to have a three-way with him and Param, and STILL we'd want their love story.

lets not be too glum about it

I for example, dont want to see thier love story...i want to see Jhanvi's revenge...meanwhile, its understandable that for TRP's sake the CV's would try to pull some love strings...as long as its only one-sided love from Surya (meaning he might slowly change and begins to appreciate Jhanvi) and fake love from Jhanvis side (meaning she will only pretend to love him to keep him under control until she strikes them down) its ok for me...after that Surya can be left to rot , begging on her shoes with Jhanvi having good time with others...but if Jhanvi loves him back thats really disgusting...that shouldn't happen

so, instead of thinking of it as Jaya Track, just start seeing as Jhanvi's Revenge track, all will be well then
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love param at the moment,
Kuldeep is also not that bad

BUT I WANT A SURYA AND JHANVI LOVE STORY...
Shes soo falling for him while trying to take revenge. Revenge aside, i think shes going to end up changing the minds of people in Veerpur, just like how siya tried to do... the revenge play, will only get Surya and Jhanvi closer (just my personal thought)
496295 thumbnail
^^It'll be utterly disappointing if that happens.

Sorry, but there cannot be a JaYa track after what Surya said and did..
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Cool down yaar... This is just serial and dont take so much seriously...

Right now, this is anger due to situation in serial currently is... I am sure the day they will see Surya changing view would be different here...

Just to take out another example in this serial, I guess most of you might have hated Ammaji for whatever she did in the past. Or whatever she did with her DIL. Did you think that was not great enough for all her DIL go against her and kill that lady?? But they are
supporting her now... Whatever Ammaji did with Siya was it justified? Siya took bullet for her and still she tried to kill her un-born babies just because she came to know they are girl??

But right now no one will say that because she is changed!!! She is simply forgiven based on what she is today and now what she was!!!! The same will happen when Surya will change... So till that time seat back and enjoy the serial!!!
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

I love param at the moment,

Kuldeep is also not that bad

BUT I WANT A SURYA AND JHANVI LOVE STORY...
Shes soo falling for him while trying to take revenge. Revenge aside, i think shes going to end up changing the minds of people in Veerpur, just like how siya tried to do... the revenge play, will only get Surya and Jhanvi closer (just my personal thought)

but what happened with sia was never this disgusting, raghav never lost our respect, sruya did, atleast mine is lost. i cant ever think of him as a lead, i feel the cvs went a lil overboard, it could be only fair that he dies saving jhanvi and thus earns forgivness
a disgusting track, am not crazy for surya, i am now hoping jhanvi gets a new entry when this finishes.
496295 thumbnail
@ darshana23: Do you remember my last topic "Ammaji--the heartless waste of space"? In there, me and some others had clearly mentioned that Ammaji could never be completely redeemed for whatever she did in the past. Indeed, I still don't see her as a "heroine". Its humanly impossible for Ammaji to be forgiven----and "leo4ever" is correct---Raghav was never as low as Surya.
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Cool down yaar... This is just serial and dont take so much seriously...

Right now, this is anger due to situation in serial currently is... I am sure the day they will see Surya changing view would be different here...

Just to take out another example in this serial, I guess most of you might have hated Ammaji for whatever she did in the past. Or whatever she did with her DIL. Did you think that was not great enough for all her DIL go against her and kill that lady?? But they are
supporting her now... Whatever Ammaji did with Siya was it justified? Siya took bullet for her and still she tried to kill her un-born babies just because she came to know they are girl??

But right now no one will say that because she is changed!!! She is simply forgiven based on what she is today and now what she was!!!! The same will happen when Surya will change... So till that time seat back and enjoy the serial!!!

@bold...like those lines very much di...

i completly agree with u darshu di...situations will change even a rock hearted person...& when he decides to go in a right path..there will be many hurdles to face...when surya changes there will be some situation which will make him realise his bad deeds...and make him walk in the right path...then we will not be able to hate him..& more over he is very much influenced by his father...& he thinks that what they are doing is right...once he comes out of this thought..he will definitly change..

not only in the case of surya...but in many situations..when a person changes really & wants to do prayashith..we cant be able to hate them...even if we know what all he has done before that...
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with the last post by ramya and Darshana.
I bet when Surya "gradually" changes the same people will be wooing over him!!!

I still remember what Ammaji has done and hence why go to the extent of saying that Rana can never be as evil as Ammaji once was;
She was a woman who did wrong to her own race and had no mercy for no one.

But thats just me, MOST viewers will forget the past, and move on to disliking the new bad guy in the show E.G from Ammaji to Rana Rantej. . Overall, people will start loving Surya gradually and right here on indian forums, we will have pages and pages discussing how amazing Surya is lolol
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Sayali's post was about "whether it is morally and ethically right to love Surya from both Jhanvis and also the audiences side if and once he changes" along with " whether its possible for Surya to change enough to earn that love" rather than "whether Jhanvi and the viewers will be drooling over a romantic Surya"...

if we talk about acting side, i think Kaps talent shines through how much hatred he earned in just 2 months by perfectly playing such a disgusting character..from that side Kaps earns those "woo"s but that "woos"cannot be mistakenly given to the character "Surya"..our woo and love is always with kaps ...but the discussion here is about an imaginary person named Surya and thats a difference...its like if you watch "Silence of the Lambs" you will fall in love with Anthony Hopkins acting but none the less you will hate the character "Hannibal" as "wooing" over a killer like "Hannibal" is wrong (at least from my PoV)