No Jhanvi-Surya track if triple marriage happens!

496295 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
If Surya allows Jhanvi to get married to his brothers, then he's past all redemption! I don't care how hot he looks or how "destined to be" they are, he's lost all the crumbs of support his and Jhanvi's pair would've had in my mind.🤢😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.MissAmerica. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ya.The idea of Jhanvi getting married is jst out-of-mind track.U cant see ur wife shared with ur brothers evn if u r a good prsn or bad person
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
it would have been gud if they showed Jhanvi tricking each brother maybe by love-act or smthing like that, kill them or made them kill each other and then maybe when she is at court held guilty for murder , the inspector can watch how can he save her

but i guess not, we all are silly audience, after all these gaaliya giving and joota thorwing and all, i guess we will still shout for Jaya moments...even i would do i guess, kaps hai yaha pe...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Totally respect your opinion and i know for sure ALOT OF PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SUPPORT WHAT YOUR SAYING :)

But, Surya's situation needs to be taken into account. Look at the place hes been raised, the people around him. And situations and nurture HAS A huge impact on ones thoughts and behavior. Considering this, i was even shocked to see him uncomfortable for a while, when Jhanvi was being pushed around. I actually expected him to be really really happy about it and laugh like the others. But he did not so he was actually more decent than i thought.

Im sure, everyone will be woooing over him soon enough.
Im still a Surya fan as i take his context and environment + most importantly, his character into account when judging him.

The next thing i will say (which i know a huge majority will totally be against) but, The three marriages are not too bad. If one thinks about it, Kuldeep hardly wants to marry her and is gay. Surya for now is also not keen. That leaves Param. If all of them were wife hungry, than it would be disgusting and bad but the fact that two of the sons are not interested helps Jhanvi's situation.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with Survi and Sumi's thought... No matter, we will keep shouting for few days... But its equal fact that most of people over here waiting for Surya-Jhanvi pair...
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i for one am not, and will never be. actually jhanvi will lose my respect if she accepts surya, umnless surya fights alongside his own family ends his father no reformation for his dad rule and grovel at her feet , then also he will have to actually be a partneer woth her standing against his family to even inch to becoming a lead. for me just now he is a negative characcter
jagvir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i think they are trying to create sia and raghav situation again. Raghav was bad in the beginning. Actually, he insulted sia so many times, but he changed at the end. He repented and gave his love to sia. He supported sia with everything. I think same thing is going to happen with jhanvi and surya pair. People reacted the same way when raghav's truth came out.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont want Jhanvi to forgive Surya so easily even if he changes later... whatever he has done now with her is completely horrible...
About their love track, its surely gonna come...
496295 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

it would have been gud if they showed Jhanvi tricking each brother maybe by love-act or smthing like that, kill them or made them kill each other and then maybe when she is at court held guilty for murder , the inspector can watch how can he save her

but i guess not, we all are silly audience, after all these gaaliya giving and joota thorwing and all, i guess we will still shout for Jaya moments...even i would do i guess, kaps hai yaha pe...

Yep, you're correct.
Teenybopper romance-shippers galore in any forum...issue-wissue jaye bhaad mein.
bhavika0611 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sayali_babes

Yep, you're correct.
Teenybopper romance-shippers galore in any forum...issue-wissue jaye bhaad mein.

There you are, surya not only let jahanvi to marry his brothers but also said that she can have their babies and we still want their love story,can you believe it?Ouch🤢😡