survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think that lady in the haveli goes and tells Ammaji about how Jhanvi was forced to marry all three sons. I dnt remember her name but she use to be Chacha-ji's mistress last year.

I say this, because she seem to be quite shocked and distressed about what was happening!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this is soo distuisting.she is forced to marry 3 bro?😡🤢
i want to throw up🤢
survi035 thumbnail
lol its not too bad. If the three sons were all eager to marry her want some physical relationship THAN it would be situation where one would want to throw up.

But that is NOT the case. Kuldeep nor Surya is interested in her.
So technically at the moment, Only Param can be considered as a husband figure. Although we all know, Surya is going to be the one.

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Looking at SBS interviews and the way they are trying to promote Kapil and Vaishnavi.. its sure that its Surya who is going to be hers...
survi035 thumbnail
ITS DEFINITELY SURYA AND JHANVI. That fact was made public even before Surya made an entry into the show, don't know why they are trying to show it as a suspense now! lol
567043 thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

ITS DEFINITELY SURYA AND JHANVI. That fact was made public even before Surya made an entry into the show, don't know why they are trying to show it as a suspense now! lol

Because they think either that the viewers are stupid or that we have EXTREMELY short memories!!
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Dont know but there is huge difference between Online viewers and viewers who watch it live
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: darshana23

Dont know but there is huge difference between Online viewers and viewers who watch it live

wots the difference :-)
survi035 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mslucki

wots the difference :-)

perhaps online viewers get more insight and access more info about whats coming up