What u think about janvi and param

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
This is a fun post so jaya fans please don't throw chappels at me. If other two sucessfully married to janvi. I said if so it is a possibilty. Kuldeep is gay. So out of picture. Then surya and param. Surya 4 now hates woman. Param on other hand said something about falling love. So janvi param what do all think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel Param will surely have lust for Jhanvi... i mean she will be treated as his wife as well... but i think poor guy will not any chance... Jhanvi is surely not going to give up easily to anyone of Rana's son...

But one thing from Jhanvi's perspective, he could be biggest puppet of her hand. If she wants to play any game with Rana, Param is trump card for her...
whitewitch thumbnail
I think u r right. But latter two brothers will fight for her love.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Well I think Janvi can easily use rana,s elder son bcs he is guy and he has hide his identity frm family and rana, so she can easily use this , and v has also saw tht his boyfriend is very posassive and insecure abt him so janvi can easily posion his mind and handle him also.
and yes younger son is easily falling for any girl janvi can control him also by impressing him,only Surya is the person who dosent have any weakness till now and v all saw 2 day tht he is very headstrong and heartless man so its difficult. but the other 2 can be her trump card both of them have weakness so if she make a plan then can trap them easily
Edited by maya.sethi17 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Darshana and Maya have pointed out some really strong points and excellent analysis of the characters regarding Jhanvi.

I dnt think this is a silly post at all. I too had a thought about Param. In a previous post i did mention that Param seems to be the only one who will want physical closure to Jhanvi...it will most likely be lust though not really love. Although, I dnt know why but none of Rana's son as of yet seem to TOOO bad, however at the same time Surya stands out.

Kuldeep is gay so Jhanvi has no fear there, once she finds out his secret, she has a big weapon in hand.

Surya: As maya points out, has no weaknesses as of yet.

Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yes probably she will not messed with Surya directly... but I guess other two she can easily use against Rana...

as of now, Surya has been fav. to Rana amongst his son... She can easily instigate two bro against Surya...
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

yes probably she will not messed with Surya directly... but I guess other two she can easily use against Rana...

as of now, Surya has been fav. to Rana amongst his son... She can easily instigate two bro against Surya...

Yes darshana thts wht my point is tht the person who has weakness can easily be a weopen for other person and tht weakness is wht surya dosent has till now, but both the brothers has, tht one is guy and has hide the truth and also his possassive boyfriend frm his family and other is much normal to be trap very easily , only i want janvi to make a proper plan and play her cards well she can trap them .later when surya falls for her than he will b a biggest trump card which can shake rana completely.
Edited by maya.sethi17 - 12 years ago
whitewitch thumbnail
I was just wondering about the fact there is no fuss about janvi forced to marry. We are already disscussing her life with her 3 husbands. One for three same time is new for television. My post may be silly but i just want to see how many react to this kind of subject
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I actually don't mind her marrying all three, to be honest. Its not that bad because all three sons to me, don't seem that horrible. Two of them can be easily manipulated. Kuldeep is no where near a threat as he doesnt really want anything to do with Jhanvi.

I can think of one weakness in Surya lolol :P hes a "good person" so once Jhanvi can bring that good person inside- out! She will rule lol

And Its just like that situation with Raghav and-Ammaji vs Siya.
I remember clearly when Siya was hopeless. She, at the time said.
"I will break Ammaji's most strongest point and powerful weapon" This Strong point was RAGHAV. And once Siya managed to change Raghav(which was her mission). All the cards were in her hand, pretty much.
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why not jhanvi will have biggest trump card? i mean surya
because she is safe from him. he will not touch her.

And most strong too