Short update 15th nov 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Janvi telling everything is wrong... 😊and you can't do this...😭 Rana tells there is nothing Rana can't do..😡. Surya tells you and Ammaji used to talk a lot...🤢 and it's you who came on your own to marry Kuldeep...🤢 Surya tells shout as much as you want no one will come to help you... 🤢Janvi looks on all sides...😭 except Shivlali everyone's rejoicing...🤬 Janvi tries to run away...😭 but Motu catches her... 😡she bites his hand...😭 he pushes her...😡 and she falls on the ground..😭. she gets hurt on the forehead and starts bleeding...😲😭 Rana tells Param-Kuldeep to catch hold of Janvi...😡 and marry her as well..😡then to all sons have relationship with hers and make her yours...🤬make her a slave...🤬. Param-Kuldeep forcibly catch hold of her and take her to the mandap...😡Everyone at Ammaji's place is crying and thinking of some incident of Janvi where she was a saviour.. a supporter...😭

Janvi doesn't agree...😊 she runs and hugs Shivlali...😭 🥺who hugs her back...😭. Rana pulls Shivlali away...😡 she runs to Surya😭 and asks him how can you watch this???😭 I'm your wife...😭. how can you share your wife???😭 Surya tells just some time back you said you don't believe that i married you..🤢 you said i betrayed you...🤢 now listen yes you have been betrayed... 🤢it was decided that we all would marry you...🤢 and it doesn't matter whether i came in first...🤢 Janvi is shocked...😭she runs to Pandit...😭. and tells him you can see it's wrong... 😭atleast you tell them...😭. he looks down...🤢 Rana tells enough of your lectures...😡 and calls Rana's keep... she comes with the injection... 🤬

Janvi is given injections...🤬she starts losing consciousness...😭. Param-Kuldeep take her to the mandap... 😡Shivlali is not able to watch all this...😭. Rana tells where are you leaving...🤬. your other 2 sons are about to get married... 🤬

Precap - Janvi is in semi-conscious state😭 and she gets married the other 2 as well 🤬while Surya watches all this... 🤢
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I would really appreciate if someone else is able to do the update for tomorrow as i have exam during the time so won't be able to see the show...
niveditha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I hated all of them and wanted to stab them!!!!!
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if and when surya repents, it should be one of his worst memories how he stooped to this level.
i really can see him as even a tranformed lead after his act., rajbeer had trciked sia into marriage but was decent about it, surya janhvi is just disgusting
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update!

Weirdly Jhanvi has brought this on herself, I know she wanted to save Mausam but going all weak and crying for days has really left her helpless... had there been a plan as soon as Ammaji left with Mausam I am sure they could have stopped Jhanvi's wedding to any of them!

But shall see what happens tomorrow!
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for update Sujju!! she is married to all??🤢
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Thanks for update Sujju!! she is married to all??🤢

yes darshu di...she is married to all...😡..😭😭
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

yes darshu di...she is married to all...😡..😭😭

Nooo!! have the CVs totally lost it😡How can they show that she is married to all 3🤢. Yesterday there was an article of surya turning positive and falling in love😲 . How can anyone fall in love with a husband who forces her to marry his brothers too😕 but poor Jhanvi😭😭🤢
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
God! this serial has become sick ... SICK ... somebody should write to the broadcasting ministry for inappropriate content ... I stopped watching this serial some time back but when i saw the promo, i couldn't believe my eyes ...

Thanks sujji0609. Thank you for sitting through a horrific episode and still managing to give a detailed update. It must not have been easy. i can hardly imagine how disgusted you must have felt. But thank you for updating.
Edited by bips - 12 years ago
ashuS thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am new to this forum and i feel may be tom episode might be a dream of rana.She going through sbs segment she is wearing only 1 mangalasutra.