tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I was wondering that in tomorrow's episode Surya might save Jhanvi form marrying his two brothers...because it was sort of hinted that he might do something about it...😊Just watching the promo made me feel so bad I mean how low can they go just to get revenge from someone, especially if that revenge is from Ammaji , they're taking it out on Jhanvi who had nothing to do with it..😑But on the other hand, the way Surya was looking at Jhanvi it's as if he read her pain and confusion..also the article also states that Surya and Jhanvi are going to fall in love soon...it didn't mention anthing to do with the other rana's.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes agreed.
As i have said in another post (episode discussions i think)

Surya was definitely not giving any comfortable evil looks. He was rather ashamed and uncomfortable with seeing janvi going through such torture and betrayal. I guess he wants to avenge his enemies but not like this. hes more of the GET A GUN AND KILL than GO BEHIND SOMEONES BACK AND BETRAY THEM AND EMOTIOANLLY BEAT THE HELL OUT OF THE OPPONENT. This second way of revenge is Rana's style not Surya's
There is a chance, he may say something about not getting janvi married to the other brothers. Sort of like how he saved his mother from being insulted. P.s In the precap it is only the Mistress and the two sons torturing Janvi, Surya is just standing there...as if he does not at all want to be a part of such doing...
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am little bit confused whether Surya will really stand for Jhanvi now.. Though it was little bit unexpected for me, but I also noticed him uncomfortable in precap when Jhanvi was going through all tortures..

But question comes, whether will he really stand for Jhanvi now where he hates her?? Standing up for his mother was different case...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel Surya is a character who wants to have fair battles...😊 and i guess that's basically the reason he felt this torturing Janvi was unfair...😊as she was getting one blow after another... 😭so i guess he was ashamed as what happened later was happening firstly behind the screen also unfair...😊 i truly loved the fact that Surya was not ashamed to declare in front of the world that he's her husband also he chose to be truthful to Janvi... 😍
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my exact thoughts are covered by Sujji.
Hes likes to be straight up when he challenges his opponents than play games. That was the reason behind his shame.

I was also VERY pleased to see him openly show himself as the husband. I thought he might not do that and let everyone think she got married to Kuldeep.