beeangel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone,😊

I have been readying all the written updates lately. 😛However, I am not getting the idea of bring Surya in the marriage since he never wanted to get married. 😭How and why he was presented as a groom?😳 Can anyone give a detailed explanation. 😃

Thank you😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi,

Surya is still against girl... However it was Rana's trick to get all three sons married to Jhanvi... When Rana shared this plan with other two sons they agreed. Surya was less reluctant to agree however Rana convince him this step is going to improve their power... Surya agrees then...

During marriage, Kuldeep makes an excuse of having stomach problem. So Rana brings next son(Surya) into mandap as groom... However till now plan is same to get Jhanvi married to all 3 sons...I hope it helps...
beeangel11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Hi,

Surya is still against girl... However it was Rana's trick to get all three sons married to Jhanvi... When Rana shared this plan with other two sons they agreed. Surya was less reluctant to agree however Rana convince him this step is going to improve their power... Surya agrees then...

During marriage, Kuldeep makes an excuse of having stomach problem. So Rana brings next son(Surya) into mandap as groom... However till now plan is same to get Jhanvi married to all 3 sons...I hope it helps...

😊thank you so much clearing this to me. I really appreciate it. 😳However, I have a question. Will all 3 of them become husband of Janvi or 1 out of 3 grooms? I am little confuse about this step.😕
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Well, Rana wants to get all 3 married to her 🤔 But Surya got first as we could see in Precap, so for me he's her real husband - and who knows what'll happen tomorrow? CVs might bring a twist and Jhanvi might not get married to all 😊
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Hesperus I wish that your prediction comes true and that the CV's are trying to get our attention rather than ruining our Jhanvi's life to the max.
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey,

Well the plan was to get all three married to Janvi. However, the plan was changed. Originally, Kuldeep was to be the first one to get married to her infront of all the villagers and than Surya and Param were to get married after the villagers left.

But since, Kuldeep faked his stomach ache, Surya had to complete his job. Leaving Kuldeep and Param to get married to Janvi afterwards.

Since Surya completed the rituals properly and was the first to do so, even if the other two get married to her, Surya is her real husband as the above comment points out.

I agree with those who think that a major twist might come in and she may not have to marry the other two...However, watching the precap for tomorrows episode seems to indicate that two more marriages are planned. But personally, I wudnt consider them proper.
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago