tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Before I've never felt this eager to watch an episode of any serial until now. I'm dying of anticipation of finding out what happens next in the plot. So may rumors flying by and going...Oh how the 16th seems so far away...What are your expectation for the upcoming episodes?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
heheheπŸ˜† looks like the channel is really successful in creating this suspense whether she marries the other 2 as well...😳

Well i feel since she's already married to Surya... 😍i feel she won't agree to marry the other 2...πŸ˜› and that would put her in a dilemma i feel probably Rana/Surya will create a condition to not let the world that she's married to Surya...🀒

Anyways presently am just happy that she married Surya...πŸ₯³
mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i dn't think she will get married to surya i think the cvs r just doing it to create suspense maybe jhanvi has to agree to something else so she doesn't marry the other 2
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Jhanvi might not agree to the other two marriages - but what can she do? I mean, she's all alone - there won't be any difficulty to force her 😭
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Jhanvi might not agree to the other two marriages - but what can she do? I mean, she's all alone - there won't be any difficulty to force her 😭

she's alone agreed..😭..but thankfully Mausam is safe so i feel she'll surely try harder to defend herself... πŸ˜› i do feel Janvi is like she would rather die than marry the other 2...πŸ˜ƒ.πŸ˜† i do feel Janvi will escape getting married to the other 2...😊. but i feel the condition will be like she will not tell the world that she married Surya...🀒

@ Nikita... why do you feel Janvi has not married Surya??? πŸ˜•πŸ˜• coz i felt it's very much clear she has married him as she has a mangalsutra..😍. and after which Rana asks her to marry the other 2 as well...😑
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YAY! im glad im not the only one!!

IM SOO EAGER TO WATCH WHATS COMING UP..
Gona go crazy trying to think of how the story from now will go. Im trying to stop my imagination ...

When will the next epi be uploaded (when does laado come on in India?)
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: survi035

YAY! im glad im not the only one!!

IM SOO EAGER TO WATCH WHATS COMING UP..
Gona go crazy trying to think of how the story from now will go. Im trying to stop my imagination ...

When will the next epi be uploaded (when does laado come on in India?)

the show comes in afternoon 1pm...monday to friday...
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjht_one

i dn't think she will get married to surya i think the cvs r just doing it to create suspense maybe jhanvi has to agree to something else so she doesn't marry the other 2

@ nikitha...but they showed that she is married to surya in the precap...but yeah i agree with what u hv said... that she might hv to agree to something else so she doesn't marry the other 2
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tasharose

Before I've never felt this eager to watch an episode of any serial until now. I'm dying of anticipation of finding out what happens next in the plot. So may rumors flying by and going...Oh how the 16th seems so far away...What are your expectation for the upcoming episodes?

ha ha..that's right...cant wait until tomorrow...want to see what happens next...but my bad luck i cant watch it until evening😭...my college is strats from tomorrow onwards and it continues all the till evening...oh its too long to wait until evening to watch next episode( especially surya jhanvi marraige😍 & to know what happens next..after the rana says jhanvi that she should marry her other 2 sons also)
jagvir thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I am on the same page. I can't wait till tomorrow's episode and the 16th. I think Jhanvi will definitely do something. she won't marry other 2 brothers. Maybe, vikram will some with the CM.