Users

Frequent Posters

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
ur welcome

yaar thats what exactly i was thinking as if rana isn't cursed
nd i also want the old jhanvi back...she was the best

i dn't believe that much in curse but it is believed in like our house thta if a curse comes out form a poor person that it bad for you...nd if a dua comes out form a poor persons mouth then its good for u
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
iagree with u nikita u know my dream about jaya that is -
surya - as it is no change [ bas womans se nafarat karna chhod de]. but jhanvi - vohi purani hamesha khush rahne wali, zyada baat karne wali i mean talkative, shararati . agar aisa ho jaye to... i have no words for this. rember 18th octo. 2011 jhanvi said to dia "mujhe kabhi pyaar nahi hua ,par men pyaar ko mahasoos karti hun,jab galatfahamiya [ misunderstandings ]door ho jayengi to shorya vapas ajayega etc. that is correct for both jhanvi & dia. what do u think about it.
Edited by vrashali10 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel Jhanvi has turned against Ammaji after hearing villagers view about her... She in fact told Tanisha and Diya same fact that their family has to suffered due to whatever mistakes Ammaji did.. However her view has turned strong after that village incident... She thought Ammaji changed for good and she had hope till last moment that Ammaji will save Mausam...