Jhanvi -Ammaji relationship

mjht_one thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guyz
this is just my point of view so i do not mean to offend any1...cheers

welll u no how jhanvi reacted by knowing ammaji's doing...i thought that was a bit over the top
cause remember a few weeks ago pandit told jhanvi about ammaji's veerpur and how ammaji was and then jhanvi was disgusted by it but she knew that ammaji had changed well then why did she react like that when the villagers just said what she already knew abt ammaji...

nd i also dn't want any misunderstandings to happen between jhanvi and ammaji cause they r like my 2 fav characters...and also sia and amba and all the other woman in the household have always respected and loved ammaji but have also stood for jsutice but when they were standing up for woman rights they did not forget to respect and love ammaji and i think jhanvi is kinda a bit been rude and like blaming ammaji for everything...
i mean ammaji is trying very best to improve and she was just betrayed by her son whom she loved.
nd also ammaji has faced alot has well...

and you know even when ammaji was ruling over veerpur she still had some good heart cause i just remebered a few things...there is probs more:
1. remember when ammaji found out jhoomar was sheela's daughter she actually went and rescued her from DMbora and even when i m sure he probs blackmailed her but ammaji i think told him NO for jhoomar.
2. remember when ammaji found out amba was her daughter she was so caring towards her...
3. when Jogi and gaji were planning on killing amba ammaji send fake police to get amba out of jogi and gaji's clutches...
4.when sia got kidnapped by the fake BP ammji did send her men out looking for her
5. nd most importantly ammaji did leave everything of heres behind to save her family when BP attacked the veerpur ki haveli

so just putting my point out there i just want to say i know that amaaaji was bad but she was still good in some part of her heart, and she had also suffered alot, nd sometimes she was blamed for things which she didn't do
nd with the baby killing that was actually like a parampara in haryana...so sad😭😭😭...i guess ammaji was jsut carrying out the parampara...even though it was wrong...

Overall i love ammaji's charcater no matter what she has always been my fav:)
Edited by mjht_one - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post, Nikz! πŸ‘ You put it out very well πŸ˜‰

You know my view about this - I totally agree w/ you 😊 I was really mad at Jhanvi after this. Sure, she ahs every right to be disgusted and angry at Ammaji, but as you said, she already knew what Ammaji has done in her past - so why reacting like that? If I remember correctly, it was her who prayed in front of Mata Rani to give Ammaji just one chance for her prayshit, wasn't it? And now, it's her who doesn't want to give Ammaji this chance.

Okay, she married Surya - I don't mind. But I can't agree w/ her thinking her family does deserve all this pain! She should remember, that her family doesn't only exist of Ammaji but has other members as well who never did any sins in her life - her parents are the best example for this. Sorry, but I just can't agree w/ this thinking of hers. And excuse me, but what exactly will this marriage do to free her family from this shrap? 😲 She married to save Mausam, that's not wrong at all, but why should this marriage free them from this shrap? Which in my eyes doesn't even exist.

And what does she expect from Ammaji, now? That Ammaji should give up on her fight w/ Rana? Because, it felt like that for me. And that's wrong from her. She should give her grandmother one chance for prashit!
mjht_one thumbnail
res shall comment tomorrow gotta go nw...but i can see u nd me r on the same track...great minds think alike...LOL
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjht_one

hi guyz
this is just my point of view so i do not mean to offend any1...cheers

welll u no how jhanvi reacted by knowing ammaji's doing...i thought that was a bit over the top
cause remember a few weeks ago pandit told jhanvi about ammaji's veerpur and how ammaji was and then jhanvi was disgusted by it but she knew that ammaji had changed well then why did she react like that when the villagers just said what she already knew abt ammaji...

Hey Nikita & Nori... i agree with both your posts...πŸ˜› i feel the reason behind Janvi getting disgusted all the more is because she felt Ammaji was arrogant while talking to the villagers... 😊Ammaji was kind of ordering not requesting the villagers to help them in getting Mausam back... 😊

But like you both even i didn't like Janvi talking like she has to sacrifice for the upcoming generations...😲. to be honest that went above my head...πŸ₯±. Mausam reason was enough...😭.

I guess the cvs just wanted Surya-Janvi marriage...πŸ˜†. that's basically the reason why they turned Janvi against Ammaji...πŸ˜•. but not completely...😳. coz i loved the way Janvi smiled when Ammaji called her back...πŸ˜ƒ when Ammaji caressed her face...πŸ˜ƒ there was lots of love still shining in granny-granddaughter relationship...😊
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi, nikita,nori & sujji
i think it's not jhanvi's fault coz panditji & villagers told her only about ammaji's sins and her negative side not about ammji's good works or possitive side therefore she feels that ammaji is wrong .[ rember when ammaji kidnapped and 10th or 11oct.2011] and i agree that it is imp for jaya's story.
mjht_one thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrashali10

hi, nikita,nori & sujji

i think it's not jhanvi's fault coz panditji & villagers told her only about ammaji's sins and her negative side not about ammji's good works or possitive side therefore she feels that ammaji is wrong .[ rember when ammaji kidnapped and 10th or 11oct.2011] and i agree that it is imp for jaya's story.

hi welcome to the forum yaar
true no one has told her abt the whole past...i think jhanvi needs to know more than just the evil side of ammaji

mjht_one thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

Hey Nikita & Nori... i agree with both your posts...πŸ˜› i feel the reason behind Janvi getting disgusted all the more is because she felt Ammaji was arrogant while talking to the villagers... 😊Ammaji was kind of ordering not requesting the villagers to help them in getting Mausam back... 😊

But like you both even i didn't like Janvi talking like she has to sacrifice for the upcoming generations...😲. to be honest that went above my head...πŸ₯±. Mausam reason was enough...😭.

I guess the cvs just wanted Surya-Janvi marriage...πŸ˜†. that's basically the reason why they turned Janvi against Ammaji...πŸ˜•. but not completely...😳. coz i loved the way Janvi smiled when Ammaji called her back...πŸ˜ƒ when Ammaji caressed her face...πŸ˜ƒ there was lots of love still shining in granny-granddaughter relationship...😊

i agree yaar yaar i mena everything was fine up to mausam but the whole act after she came back form hearing the villagers was just πŸ˜•...
i think jhanvi is hurting herself more than she is hurting ammaji by kinda going against her...but i loved when she said that ammaji and mausam will leave this place with respect...aww love...
i just hope jhanvi has a strong reason for doing all this except for mausam of course
Hesperus thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjht_one

hi welcome to the forum yaar
true no one has told her abt the whole past...i think jhanvi needs to know more than just the evil side of ammaji

I think Jhanvi should've asked her family members - Santosh, Chanda and Avtar about it. I mean, the villagers will just tell her about what Ammaji did to them and how they felt about it, but the family can tell her everything - besides what sins she did, what good deed she had done as well!
mjht_one thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hesperus

Nice post, Nikz! πŸ‘ You put it out very well πŸ˜‰
thank u thank *takes a bow*πŸ˜›

You know my view about this - I totally agree w/ you 😊 I was really mad at Jhanvi after this. Sure, she ahs every right to be disgusted and angry at Ammaji, but as you said, she already knew what Ammaji has done in her past - so why reacting like that?i think the cvs probs forgot that jhanvi already knew all that stuffπŸ˜† If I remember correctly, it was her who prayed in front of Mata Rani to give Ammaji just one chance for her prayshit, wasn't it? And now, it's her who doesn't want to give Ammaji this chance.yeah thats what annoyed me...i mean jhanvi wanted ammaji to be good and now when ammaji is being good than jhanvi is partly putting her down and not letting ammaji do the right thing...

Okay, she married Surya - I don't mind. But I can't agree w/ her thinking her family does deserve all this pain! She should remember, that her family doesn't only exist of Ammaji but has other members as well who never did any sins in her life - her parents are the best example for this. Sorry, but I just can't agree w/ this thinking of hers. And excuse me, but what exactly will this marriage do to free her family from this shrap? 😲 She married to save Mausam, that's not wrong at all, but why should this marriage free them from this shrap? Which in my eyes doesn't even exist.i thkn the cvs have changed jhanvis way of thinking here i mean as far as i can remeber she was a girl whoi knew hw to handle things and hw to take care of things when everything was going wrong and she was always strong like amba and sia... nd i really dn't get the whole shrap thing cause i m pretty sure the famly she jsut married would also be cursed cause of rana

And what does she expect from Ammaji, now? That Ammaji should give up on her fight w/ Rana? Because, it felt like that for me. And that's wrong from her. She should give her grandmother one chance for prashit! i know yaar i mean ammaji and jhanvi were fighting against rana does she l;ike think that if ammaji stops fighting cause of bad deed s the bad things happening in veerpur will stop? She should be supporting ammaji rite nw ...nd also rite nw if sia, raghav and amba were here then they would have supported ammaji cause now she is fighting for the woman

wrote i bold:)
Hesperus thumbnail
Thanks for the long answer, yaar! πŸ€—

Yep, Jhanvi's way of thinking doesn't get to me πŸ˜’ As if Rana's family isn't cursed - if she gets children they would be cursed thanks to Rana, wouldn't they? Besides, I don't believe in any curse πŸ˜†

Can't the CVs just give us back the Jhanvi who was Amba's parchay? Am missing that Jhanvi who didn't even know the words "give up" and could find a way even in the darkest moments 😭