Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
more over now mausam is also released...so she will fully try to defend herself...waise bhi jhanvi ne bhi tho apna vaada poora kar diya shaadi karke (surye se...anjane me hi sahi)...tho ab woh kisi ke aage jukne ki jarrorat nahi...waise bhi woh jukna janti kaha hai...aakir ammaji ki pothi aur sia& raghav ki beti..more over amba ne uski parvarish ki hein..itna himaad wali hain ki koi bhi situation ko handle karskthi hai...

till yesterday..we are thinking that may be all 3 of them will her..but after seeing maya post about jhanvi meets her family...i think nothing like that would have happened( remaining 2 sons se shaadi nahi hui hogi)
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes ur right maybe they can show janvi opposing or cant say ammaji can came up with some other plan also and stop the weeding, I dont think this marriage will happens tht segment showed janvi wearing only 1 mangalsutra which v saw in tht video link .so im sure on wednesday vl se a strong janvi who oppose rana and now mausam is also safe so now she is not helpless anymore and can stand for herself and now rana dosent have any thing to thraten her.
Rams3697 thumbnail
yes...i do think the same...there is no other reason now to be afraid of for her...as mausam is in safe hands now...obviously she will stand for herself now
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I guess as Mausam is released Jhanvi has nothing to fear about... But only question comes how she will save herself from other 2 marriages...

Plus even if that doesnt happen, for all people she is married to Kuldeep... Coz no one checked who is behind sehera...
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: msvpr

plz give correct info

as of now,surya is about to get married to jhanvi.. 😍 in yesterday's episode(they have exchanged garlands)...and thy showed in the precap that surya & jhanvi got married finishing all rituals...but jhanvi 😭didn't know that she is married to surya...since surya has a sehra over his head...and not only that even guests do know that she is married to surya...after all guests are gone jhanvi comes to know that she is married to surya...not kuldeep

then jhanvi asks rana...why did they cheat her...then rana says...that she feels they hv cheated her because she is not married to kuldeep na...& also says dont worry...he will make his remaining 2 sons also get married to her...& shows towards his other 2 sons who stand with sehra😡...jhanvi remains shocked listening to that...😲 😭

there are full chances that jhanvi will stubbornly oppose this...& she makes sure to protect herself from this situation

as of now its time to party🥳...becoz surya-jhanvi got married 🥳...(most possibly she wont get married to the other 2 sons of rana)...but we have to see how jhanvi comes out from this situation protecting herself...
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maya.sethi17

Right now I saw a segment on TV 9 tht janvi cames to her maayka to meet her family she is wearing transperent sarree and mangalsutra and sindoor BG voice also said tht she got married to someone son of rana, she was meeting everyone and all family members was crying and asking her y she did this something like tht dint hear properly.

maya...i hv also seen jhanvi's interview somewhere...it's also similar to what u mentioned in this post...she said that now she is the bahu of rana...but she want to take revenge from rana...& make him say sorry to her family members to whatever he has done...when they asked how would u do this...then she replied jhanvi is enough intelligent & strong girl she can manage anything...& she has already planned everything in her mind how do it...