Short update 11th nov 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yesterday's precap... ๐Ÿ˜Šthe one who shouts is Janvi..๐Ÿ˜Š she tells Ammaji how much more you will shed blood..๐Ÿ˜ญ. and that she has already decided to marry... ๐Ÿ˜ญalso to reduce coming generations sufferings... she has to kill her dreams... shatter her life... ๐Ÿ˜ญShe asks Rana to send Mausam with Ammaji and let them leave with dignity...๐Ÿ˜Š Ammaji tries to stop Janvi... but Janvi tells Ammaji... she is like her daughter Amba...๐Ÿ˜Š she won't change her decision... Janvi kisses crying Mausam... Ammaji leaves with Mausam & Pandit... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Janvi tells Rana what are you waiting for...๐Ÿ˜ญ. get the groom...๐Ÿ˜† Rana asks Motu to get Kuldeep...๐Ÿคข Kuldeep's boyfriend tells he's not liking anything to Kuldeep and asks him not to marry... ๐Ÿ˜ŠKuldeep tells if he refuses Rana will kill him as well as his boyfriend...๐Ÿ˜† when Motu knocks the door...๐Ÿ˜ณ Kuldeep's boyfriend opens the door... Kuldeep fakes his stomach is upset...๐Ÿ˜† Motu informs Rana about it... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Everyone's worried at Ammaji's place..๐Ÿ˜ญ while Ammaji is returning sadly with Janvi's words ringing in her mind.... Rana whispers something to Motu who leaves...๐Ÿ˜ณ

A dulha comes๐Ÿ˜ [Ps we know it's Surya๐Ÿ˜†]... he has the sehra on him... ๐Ÿ˜and no one is aware that it's Surya...๐Ÿ˜‰ Rana's keep gets a doubt as she thinks where are the other 2 sons??๐Ÿ˜ณ Janvi & Surya start the rituals and exchange garlands...๐Ÿ˜

Precap - Rana informs Janvi who's already married to Surya๐Ÿ˜that she won't be able to complain that her groom was switched...๐Ÿฅบ Teary Shivlali overhears this... ๐Ÿ˜ญas in some time he has decided to get her married to the other 2 as well..๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿคฌboth Kuldeep & Param come and lift their sehras... Janvi looks shocked... ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for updates Sujju!! so Surya and Jhanvi are married finally...

Plz ask another two to run away... I will be super happy...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Thanks for updates Sujju!! so Surya and Jhanvi are married finally...

Plz ask another two to run away... I will be super happy...

yes dii... thankfully Janvi has a mangalsutra on her neck so marriage to Surya is over...๐Ÿ˜Š and she finds out after that marriage that her groom has been switched ... Rana tells then he'll get her married to the other 2... ๐Ÿคฌ
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I don't think she will get married to the other two... I am sure there will be some loophole in the whole situation...

But Yay for today Surya and Jhanvi are married! ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh and thanks for the update!
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx sujji for the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ finally surya ki shaadi ho gayi Jhanvi ke saathbut what is Rana trying to do๐Ÿ˜ฒ get his other two sons married too๐Ÿคฌ maybe surya will say " i'll not share my wife"๐Ÿ˜† bas meri hai aur meri hi rahegi๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

thanx sujji for the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ finally surya ki shaadi ho gayi Jhanvi ke saathbut what is Rana trying to do๐Ÿ˜ฒ get his other two sons married too๐Ÿคฌ maybe surya will say " i'll not share my wife"๐Ÿ˜† bas meri hai aur meri hi rahegi๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@bold: ๐Ÿคฃ If he says something like that I'll be ๐Ÿคฃ

Chalo, aisa kahe - dream to karsakte hai na ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Now, I too have doubts if she'll get married to the other twos ๐Ÿ˜ฒ But that doesn't matter, anyway, as she is already married to Surya - he's officially and religiously her husband, phir Rana chahe ktne dulhe aur le aye ๐Ÿ˜‰
mallika21890 thumbnail
it doesn't matter...wat happens later...finally jhanvi nd surya has to fall in luv...no matter wat so ever happens in between
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
If surya allow his wife to marry to his brothers or not janvi won't do it. Janvi the ammaji's grand daugheter , bold sia's daugheter bought by amba is too brave. She will kill her self but won't bent before rana's evilness
ambodidi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is becoming quite common in a few villages in Haryana etc, but not this openly. Yuck. Poor Jahnvi is stuck in that awful family.