tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I thought of making this post when I was brushing my teethπŸ˜†...lol but I wanted to share it. Remember back to the earlier laado days when Sia and Raghav get married. Raghav turns out to betray Sia and what does Sia do, she tries to convert him onto her side and makes him open his eyes to what Ammaji is like..and because of that Raghav always stood by her no matter what..so I was imagining that if Sia could transform Raghav from that stage then why can't Jhanvi do that with Surya I mean after the marriage? It does make a lot of sense but for that to happen we'll probably have to wait 4-6 months mininum. πŸ˜’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

496295 thumbnail
Actually, I want Jhanvi to poison all four of them and get married to Vikram at the end.
whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Well we all know that what happened bw sia and ragav will repeat in the case of surya and janvi. Tasha what u wrote is repeat history . All are screaming for JaYa. So old love story with new faces begins
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sayali you also joined someone's hand...πŸ˜†

tasharose, I agree with you... Surya will change one day and Jhanvi will do that... Yup for that may be we have to wait for more time... may be more than 4-5 months I guess...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I AGreee aswell.

Raghav and Siya's story seems to reflect upon Janvi and Surya's! but Siya transformed herself and became nice to everyone, including Raghav whereas, in Janvi's story. Janvi is nice to everyone except Surya lol

Eager to know, what makes Surya change his mind!